Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara wasn't n NY when most castings were happening. But I guess It was her choice (?) I remember last year when she was In Paris or Milan for fashion week castings and she was so sad and upset on twitter  so maybe she doesn't want to do It idk. I hope she gives It a try next season. I mean... even Hailey Baldwin got to walk which IMO Is ridiculous smh 

Sara wasn't n NY when most castings were happening. But I guess It was her choice (?) I remember last year when she was In Paris or Milan for fashion week castings and she was so sad and upset on twitter  so maybe she doesn't want to do It idk. I hope she gives It a try next season. I mean... even Hailey Baldwin got to walk which IMO Is ridiculous smh 

I don't think she even did castings, because she was not on the Lions package for this SS. I'm just wondering if it was just for NYFW or the whole fashion month... 

It's just a bit weird because literally almost all the other angels are walking, even for more commercial stuff like Tommy Hilfiger, DVF, etc but she's doing 0.. I think she's getting too comercial now, and the brands don't want her to walk because of that. Either that or she wants to protect her image of "being a VS angel and not booking a show", so maybe that's why she didn't even attend castings. 

I was hoping that the contract would give her a chance to walk for some brands, but let's see. Let's see if she walks Moschino; and Olivier is literally casting all the angels for the Balmain show, so let's see if she is lucky, but I don't think so..

Sara wasn't n NY when most castings were happening. But I guess It was her choice (?) I remember last year when she was In Paris or Milan for fashion week castings and she was so sad and upset on twitter so maybe she doesn't want to do It idk. I hope she gives It a try next season. I mean... even Hailey Baldwin got to walk which IMO Is ridiculous smh

I don't think she even did castings, because she was not on the Lions package for this SS. I'm just wondering if it was just for NYFW or the whole fashion month...

It's just a bit weird because literally almost all the other angels are walking, even for more commercial stuff like Tommy Hilfiger, DVF, etc but she's doing 0.. I think she's getting too comercial now, and the brands don't want her to walk because of that. Either that or she wants to protect her image of "being a VS angel and not booking a show", so maybe that's why she didn't even attend castings.

I was hoping that the contract would give her a chance to walk for some brands, but let's see. Let's see if she walks Moschino; and Olivier is literally casting all the angels for the Balmain show, so let's see if she is lucky, but I don't think so..

She could have totally done at least jeremy scott, and I'm sure she would be casted for Tommy. That being said I don't think she will walk Moschino or anything else.

U guys forget all the other angels are tall! Maybe her agency only sent her to people that request her, if she does go to all the castings it could also be seen as a place of desperation, and it could hurt her even more... She hasn't done Jeremy scoot for 2 seasons now, and neither moschino. U can't compare sara to Hailey or Bella or Gigi, cause she doesn't come from a famous people and it's not dating someone famous. And maybe it was Sara's choice.. It must be very discouraging doing show castings and not get none like it has happen to her all the time, having always everyone pointing ur too short bla bla! Look it took irina yeaaaars until someone put her on the runway. So I feel maybe she'll only go if clients request her.

And how we know if she didn't even went to castings? Cause she didn't post on any social media? She didn't miss much casting as most of the important ones happen when fw actually started already, and the week before are usually pre casting for new girls.. As far as we know she could have gone to some. No one knows. Anyway, shows don't make a girl like sara career. She did pretty good for her self without walking any shows. Elsa isn't doing shows either neither is jac, or Behati! Liilly aldrigde only now is doing shows and she's like 30... So it will happen whenever it's happens

Stella got an Angel contract before her relationship with Miley was public. Try again. :rofl:

Sara is short, and her walk isn't her strong suit. Plus she's never been a runway girl- unlike most of the other Angels who did a lot of runway before moving into commercial. Her forte is commercial work, and her agency knows that. They're not going to push her towards it now at this point in her career.

This Isn't exactly the place to discuss It but Miley obviously helped Stella's HFcareer. A lot actually. Stella would have never got to work with V ow W without Miley. Miley's best friend shot Stella for V and Stella was on W with Miley... literally. After starting seeing Miley she got super close with Jeremy Scott. Not to mention she got to walk for Miu Miu, one of the brands Miley uses the most... The fact that Miley helped Stella It's as clear as water. But It's ok. Every girl who has connections, uses them, It would be stupid of them not to.

About Sara: her walk Is actually pretty good to say the least. Which Is amazing since she barely does runaway. Just compare her walk with Martha's, Stella's or Romee's and see the difference for yourself.The thing about Sara Is that alongside with Jac she has IMO the most unique and "high-fashion" face among the new angels. Just look at her bone structure, Its so strong. Her features are so exotic and unique. She doesn't have the typical classic beauty which Is perfect for HF. I guess that's the most upsetting of all, the potential Is all there and I'm sure If she was 5'10 she would be everywhere. I still hope she gives It a try next season tho. If one big brand believes In her, I'm pretty sure that would be enough for people take her seriously and look at her differently which would result in her making It in HF.

^clau I totally agree with you, what I'm saying is: by not even trying - which I doubt because she was not in the show package for The Lions - you can't book a show or a campaign. Look at Gigi, she booked the MaxMara campaign basically because of the show, look at Karlie with Versace; the list could go on an on.

I get if it was a decision of Sara and the agency, I just think if she's on the hunt for more HF work and for the Beauty/Fragrance campaign, she might be a bit far from that goal.