Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Ok! Thanks

2 summers Ago! The articule is from something that happened in May, maybe it only got filled last month, since it takes long time to file things. Also jeisa deleted all the weeding pics from her Instagram and hasn't been wearing her ring for a few months. I think they are over.

My God is very strange! It seems the former husband of Jeisa! Funny that in August came in vogue news that Olivier and Jeisa were suing a hotel for stealing one clock.

Yeah, but If you read the article It says It happened on March 26th. I don't follow Jeisa closely but I went to her IG and there's no recent pictures of Oliver. And of course we're only speculating but I doubt Sara would post that picture kissing Oliver from Burningman If he was still with someone else.

Yes! I see her Ig!

I hope Sarinha be very happy with it! I wish he make her happy if both take even dating! I tried to follow him but he refuses to ig = /

My God is very strange! It seems the former husband of Jeisa! Funny that in August came in vogue news that Olivier and Jeisa were suing a hotel for stealing one clock.

Yeah, but If you read the article It says It happened on March 26th. I don't follow Jeisa closely but I went to her IG and there's no recent pictures of Oliver. And of course we're only speculating but doubt Sara would post that picture kissing Oliver from Burningman If he was with someone else.