Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I personally loved the shoot, I think she fit In it perfectly and absolutely killed It :woot: but I understand why some people didn't, It's just so different from the usual and you either love It or hate It. I still like Bellemere work much better tho. If they do a "rock" segment I hope to see Sara, Behati and Stella in it. 

Oh, and I also don't like that last shot. No neck shots are never good  :alien:

@sarasampaio : I can't describe this place! The most magical sunrises I've ever experienced with the most incredible people that I'm so blessed to have in my life! #burningman @shlomitmalka @alexandersong1 @whiteocean_bm

post-37343-0-13491900-1441862004_thumb.j

@white_ocean : I can't describe this place! The most magical sunrises I've ever experienced with the most incredible people that I'm so blessed to have in my life! #burningman @shlomitmalka @alexandersong1 @whiteocean_bm

post-37343-0-74656100-1441862170_thumb.j

*edit - don't want drama*

I swear I found these pics there, Bryan. But I don't know where they had these pics. And if they don't quote their own source, I can't guess who is the original poster / owner of the pics :idk:

I'm really sorry if I did something wrong :( Do you prefer I delete them (to keep exclusivity) ? :)

*edit - don't want drama*

I swear I found these pics there, Bryan. But I don't know where they had these pics. And if they don't quote their own source, I can't guess who is the original poster / owner of the pics :idk:

I'm really sorry if I did something wrong :( Do you prefer I delete them (to keep exclusivity) ? :)

No. Doesn't have to do with the photos. I made a comment but edited. I'll PM you