Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Actually right now all the winter stuff is being shoot, so comparing to previous years this time has always been sloe in terms of work for Sara! Maybe the lions has some plans for her, and also some of her past summer covers were with connexion with calzedonia, maybe she doesn't want to do more bikin cover or editorial has she has many, maybe they are focusing on other things and sometimes it takes time! I don't think she should be with a bigger agency as sometimes girls get lost there! And the lions as some of the best girls in the industry now! And who knows maybe sara can't post some things related to work lately is all about secret! I think sara is young and looks even younger so she has time, and her height doesn't help sometimes! So I think we need to be patient!

This time of the year is always slow for all the models, spring/summer stuff is already out and fall/winter stuff is not being shot just yet. As for covers, Sara is not quite a big name yet so don't expect her to land covers outside Portugal because models rarely get covers these days, except for those who land specific campaigns in specific market's (i.e Adriana Lima in Turkey, Miranda Kerr in Asia, etc.)

Also if she is booking more or less job it has nothing to do with her agency, she switched agency but her management is still the same. And that's the management got her SI, VS, Morelatto, Calzedonia, etc. so I think they are doing a great job with her. I also agree with star2011 that the big agencies tend to favor some girls, like IMG the same girls are always booking the good jobs and all the others fade and get some work here and there, while The Lions has less girls so they can focus more in each one of them.

Sara has like the best agent in the entire world; no way would she have ever had the success she is seeing with any other management. She's barely 5'7" and has hardly ever stepped on a runway or landed a high-profile editorial and yet she's working with tons of big name companies, rookie of the year at SI, etc. It's almost unheard of TBH and I don't see a lot to complain about.

Sara has like the best agent in the entire world; no way would she have ever had the success she is seeing with any other management. She's barely 5'7" and has hardly ever stepped on a runway or landed a high-profile editorial and yet she's working with tons of big name companies, rookie of the year at SI, etc. It's almost unheard of TBH and I don't see a lot to complain about.

Sara's Instagram:

Working to this 2 today! @kortajarenajon @danbethelmy (working for Garnier)

For @crfashionbook shot by @bjorniooss

Bjorn's (photographer) Instagram:

@sarasampaio for @crfashionbook | Styled by @chrisbkim | Hair by @lukebaker79 | Makeup by @tracyalfajora @thelionsny @jedrootinc

post-85913-0-1446014882-62498_thumb.jpg post-85913-0-1446014882-6779_thumb.jpg

instagramsaragarnier.jpg instagramsaracrfashionbook.jpg

I'm sorry... say that again please... cause for some reason I seem not to understand! She's not barely, she's actually 5'7'', and she has done alot of runways, for VS, Blumarine, and other fashion designers back in Portugal, plus she won a fashion contest in Portugal, which involved runway! She worked for Vogue, Elle, and now she's working for CR Fashion Book. When you say she's got the best agent in the whole world well, when she did her first Vogue Portugal cover she didn't had that agent, or either when she was considered by GQ Portugal as the 8 World Wonder. In case you've probably forgoth, she won that SI Rookie thing, by voting... her agent did not vote, I mean he probably did, but he wasn't the only one! People voted for her, the fans, or whatever, people who like her, so need any more reasons, why Sara is good, because she's... well... Sara, and she's beautiful and an amazing model, and not cause of her agent??!! Cause if it was, then she'd be modeling for Dolce, Chanel, Dior, and I don't see that happen, because like you said "she's barely 5'7''"

I'm sorry... say that again please... cause for some reason I seem not to understand! She's not barely, she's actually 5'7'', and she has done alot of runways, for VS, Blumarine, and other fashion designers back in Portugal, plus she won a fashion contest in Portugal, which involved runway! She worked for Vogue, Elle, and now she's working for CR Fashion Book. When you say she's got the best agent in the whole world well, when she did her first Vogue Portugal cover she didn't had that agent, or either when she was considered by GQ Portugal as the 8 World Wonder. In case you've probably forgoth, she won that SI Rookie thing, by voting... her agent did not vote, I mean he probably did, but he wasn't the only one! People voted for her, the fans, or whatever, people who like her, so need any more reasons, why Sara is good, because she's... well... Sara, and she's beautiful and an amazing model, and not cause of her agent??!! Cause if it was, then she'd be modeling for Dolce, Chanel, Dior, and I don't see that happen, because like you said "she's barely 5'7''"

I think she meant she`s not really a HF model, she doesn`t walk at fashion weeks or does a lot of HF campaings. Sara is a great model and what Ali made of her was big.. And not saying that she didn`t deserve her Rookie title but that voting process is kind of fishy and a good agent could get her that.

Oops sorry guys, I disappeared from this thread and didn't clarify--

Sara is a great model and is of course working hard, but there are plenty of models working hard. What I mean is that Sara is an exception to the rule in that she's not someone who worked the runway in order to get her name out there or had a designer or photographer putting her in a bunch of magazines, shows, etc. (I think this is probably why you don't see her in many covers or editorials.)

Nonetheless, she gets considered for a lot of big campaigns that a girl with her height especially don't usually get considered for. At least to me, she's 'punching well above her weight'--which is a good thing!-- but it seems to be the sign of both a hard working model and a hard working agent getting her name considered for projects. At least in my opinion  :flower: