Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

where is sara work  :idk:  , really she isn't getting a lot of work , she should be in img , not with the lions imo , jessica is in the same but she is having tons off work , maybe i will have just to wait for her work ...  i really want that she have a new cover 

where is sara work  :idk:  , really she isn't getting a lot of work , she should be in img , not with the lions imo , jessica is in the same but she is having tons off work , maybe i will have just to wait for her work ...  i really want that she have a new cover 

I agree with you. If you follow her on twitter and instagram she hasn't been posting any work pics, which leads me to believe that she isn't getting much work. Normally this is a busy time for her since she does more magazine cover for the summer moths which are normally shoot around this time.

Good point!!! I was hoping that after the vsfs and si she would make more covers or campaigns or even editorials but she just got the same campaigns that she already had before (calzedonia and morellato). I don't see her working that much (if we compare with newbies in the vsfs like Josephine) and it's really odd that she didn't get any cover yet. I agree that she should not be in the Lions. She should be in one of the big agencies because this is getting her the exactly opposite effect that should happen after the vsfs and si rookie of the year... Any thoughts on this?