Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I love Adriana and for me she's just unique as well as Sara. They're both amazing girls with green/blue eyes and brown hairs... In some pics they look alike in others they absolutely don't.

Sara is at the beginning of her career and it's amazing how she's growing and getting more and more work. :ddr:

Sara Sampaio's Twitter:

HI everyone! I'm sorry i've been out of twitter this past days! but me and @TweetCalzedonia have been working on an amazing surprise for you

I can't wait to see it !!

She does look like Adriana-more and more.Even their noses are similar. They should check if thet are related LOL But seriously now, she looks so much like her. You don't even need to pint out which fatures are similar. You can just see it at the first sight.

She does look like Adriana-more and more.Even their noses are similar. They should check if thet are related LOL But seriously now, she looks so much like her. You don't even need to pint out which fatures are similar. You can just see it at the first sight.

So True... i think she could be a great adition in VS i mean someday Adriana (dont get me wrong i love Adriana :heart: )have to go, And Sara with the days is getting a lot similar to Adri. the only thing is that Sara dont have a super body like Adriana , but i think that could get fix with Gym and more.

So True... i think she could be a great adition in VS i mean someday Adriana (dont get me wrong i love Adriana :heart: )have to go, And Sara with the days is getting a lot similar to Adri. the only thing is that Sara dont have a super body like Adriana , but i think that could get fix with Gym and more.

I agree. Adriana has super long legs and great curves for being so skinny. Sara doesn't have as long as legs as her though.

everyone knows she looks a bit like adriana, but why do you always have to point it out? and why do you have to come to her page and say she's notes good as adriana? this is suppose to be something to comment on her work! not to say why she's not as good as adriana! adriana is adriana, and sara is sara! they might have some physical resemblances but they are 2 different persons!

I don't know... But sometimes it seems that people are looking for a second Adriana. There's no second Adriana!!! Adriana will always be unique as well as Tyra, Heidi, Gisele...

Adri and Sara look alike a little bit but they are different persons (like star2011 said before). I truly don't think that Sara has the ambition to be the second Adri but i belive that, as a good professional, she expects to be the first Sara. And that's what i'm hoping for.

Being compared to Adri, is not bad, because not everyone has beautiful faces/bodies like Adri (i wish :)) , but the truth is that Sara is only 20 years old and she's making a really good work that deserves to be apreciated. I think that she'll have a great future, as well as Barbara Palvin, in VS. At least i hope so! :) #CrossingMyFingers

Sara Sampaio's Twitter:

Goodmorning! :) excited to be working with @VictoriasSecret and @NomadRJ today! :D

:ddr: :ddr:

Lux's cover:

541173_286339981450900_150953911656175_8712792_911076013_n.jpg

I think it'll be hard for Sara not to be comared to Adriana because well, they do look alike in many, many pictures :p

I remember this photo shoot they did together. You can barely tell which one is which:

post-52006-0-1446015274-84115_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the new pics .She looks amazing!

PS I EDITED MY POST.i POSTED A WRONG PICTURE BUT IT'S UPDATED WITH A CORRECT ONE NOW. I APOLOGIZE AGAIN TO EVERYONE UPSET ABOUT IT

I think it'll be hard for Sara not to be comared to Adriana because well, they do look alike in many, many pictures :p

I remember this photo shoot they did together. You can barely tell which one is which:

post-59236-0-1446015276-53482_thumb.jpg

i think that both pics are from Adriana.

i think that this one is Sara:

post-59236-0-1446015276-83816_thumb.jpg

But i understand what you're saying. The first time that i met Sara was in this pic. I thought that it was Adriana lol

post-59236-0-1446015276-87539_thumb.jpg

But is like i said before... in some pics they look alike in others they don't. This for me is one example:

post-59236-0-1446015276-9112_thumb.jpg

For me it's clearly Sara and i doubt that someone would say that it's Adriana.

post-50906-0-1446015277-72374_thumb.jpg

in those 2 it's adriana!!! in that campaign they look alike cause they have the same make up and hair! is like putting 2 blonds with the same make up and hair, and they will look like clones 2!

they are similar, but they are not the same girl! and u can totally tell them apart! it's not hard at al!!! can we please stop talking about this subject? this is suppose to be to comment on sara's work!