Bellazon

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

scarlettuberlover

Fot those who still don't know about it :whistle:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Confirmed For Transformers 3!

Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will star as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest in the upcoming Transformers 3, multiple sources EXCLUSIVELY confirm to JustJared.com.

How did Rosie get to replace Megan Fox?

Director Michael Bay is friends with Ed Razek, Chief Marketing Officer for Limited Brands, Victoria’s Secret parent. Sources reveal VS has even used Michael’s house to film commercials.

In fact, this isn’t the first time Michael and Rosie have worked together. Just last year, Ed tapped Michael to direct an action-packed Victoria’s Secret commercial starring British beauty Rosie and other VS angels.

You can watch the Bay-directed VS commercial below. Pictured here are Michael and Rosie from a behind-the-scenes shot from that commercial shoot!

“Rosie started training for the Transformers role already,” the source adds. “She’s working hard.”

Looks like Heidi Montag’s audition tape was a failed attempt!

JustJared

So... I just wanted to know chat you guys think about that :smile:

I always thought Transformers was good fun. I mean, if I want profound storytelling, I'll go elsewhere.

Heidi Montag is too plastic and too mentally instable. I mean, even Bay, who seems to choose his actresses with his dick as compass is probably turned off by that.

I'm happy Rosie got the part. She oozes sex and that's what the movie needs. Also, she's a model, so noone will expect good performances from her. Pretty much all she can do is surprise us, which is a good position to be in, I think.

Go Rosie!

I must admit (don't hate me :blush: ) that I think Megan is more attractive, at least in a mainstream way, so it will be interresting to see if the average non-fashion oriented fan of the series will see it as fair switch, upgrade or downgrade. I think Megan is much more believable as a mechanic's apprentice from the wrong side of the tracks, so it will be interresting to see if they just change the character in general, maybe to a foreign exchange student maybe. On the plus side for Rosie, I don't think she has the same emotional walls up so she will be more believable as being interrested in that boy I think. Though I've never seen her act I'm not worried about her acting, she'll be fine :) . Like Expresso said, she can only surprise us. And I was actually expecting Candice to be the choice when they said VS angel initially because from the average mainstreem perspective she would probably be seen as having equal or better looks (Megan the better teeth, Candice the better body) and (like Rosie too) can portray both edgy sexiness like Megan, but also a sweetness and innocence that she's not capable of. But either way, I think the first two were awful anyway if I'm being honest :/ (aside from the famous hood scene :blush::ninja: ). So, congrats to the Rosie fans :flower: .

Aww rosie! :heart: Never thought i would see her in the movies. Dead excited for it though. And maybe she'll do some top notch chatshows like leno and letterman........and alan titchmarsh. :evil: Ive been a fan of her for years but have never watched a vid of her in HQ. Its all been in LQ youtube stuff.

I'll feel bad for Rosie if her acting gets panned by the critics. If I was her and I knew I didn't have an ounce of acting talent (not saying she doesn't), it would still be hard to turn down a role that's essentially a guaranteed path to worldwide fame, and possibly infamy. But of all the models that were rumored to be in the running (and notice how it was basically a list of the models with the most famous boyfriends/husband :ninja:), I would have chosen Rosie too, because I really don't think she's that attractive. In other words, I think with Rosie it'll be a little easier to see the movie and not think the entire time that I'm watching a model trying to act.

Yeah, as Heidi, but Heidi's a model only, Rosie's gonna be an actress, she'll act most of the time, she'll be busy. Or maybe she'll do like Heidi, she'll just walk at the VSFS... But there are gonna be less and less VS photoshoots and commercials with Rosie, that's sure, she won't really be a model anymore :/

Anyway:

Yeah, as Heidi, but Heidi's a model only, Rosie's gonna be an actress, she'll act most of the time, she'll be busy.

Is Rosie really considering to be a full-time actress? Don't get me wrong, but I doubt that starring in "Transformers 3" will give her many roles offers. Or at least interesting ones, when she could prove she can ACT.

Michael Bay's misogyny is just annoying. I, surprisingly, am not offended by his crap.

And if Rosie is still with Jason Statham :drool:, Bay might want to be a bit nicer to Rosie. :D

Haha, indeed. You know, I think Rosie is a lot more confident than Megan Fox. Megan always struck me as an insecure girl, inside. Since Rosie has already made a great career for herself, I don't think she'll take any sh!t from Bay. I mean, she's obviously a hard worker since she's made it this far, so that's not going to be a problem. The only problem I can think of is Bay acting like an @ss. But I think that as a model you have to wade through a lot of dirt before you get on dry land, so I'm sure Rosie knows how to handle herself. Megan does not have that kind of experience.

post-2344-0-1446094693-74351_thumb.jpg