Bellazon

semen to treat acne

Jade**

I've heard that.. but it's not entirely true. Most facial creams DON'T have semen in them, they have certain chemicals that react the same way certain enzymes in semen do.

Hehe "facial" creams. :rofl:

But wow.. so us men can be important :whistle::rofl:

I've heard that.. but it's not entirely true. Most facial creams DON'T have semen in them, they have certain chemicals that react the same way certain enzymes in semen do.

You're such a nerd. :magic:

i guess guys are important, maybe u guys could make money on selling your semen.

I've always known that "pull out and bust on her face" was the way to go.

hahahaha

i was watching tv and this dermatalogist said that men semen cures acne, wrinkles, strecth marks, that is so gross. and she also said that the majority of facial cream has semen in it.

Now all we need is a nutritionist to tell women that swallowing it does something useful too... :sex: :sleep:

i was watching tv and this dermatalogist said that men semen cures acne, wrinkles, strecth marks, that is so gross. and she also said that the majority of facial cream has semen in it.

Now all we need is a nutritionist to tell women that swallowing it does something useful too... :sex: :sleep:

^ they contain a lot of proteins...sooo...

it is nutrionist it said it ejaculate contains aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood-group antigens, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase, inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid, sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc. Wow! All that stuff is very healthy.

and she said if you eat it cure gastrithis and bad breath.