Bellazon

Tell me something...

Jimmy Changa

My technique is second to none! And first to only 3 others... I should work on that.

So there was this guy, and he told me, but i didn't tell them, and then they all went to the shop, and they were totally clueless, until i put it on the table...and EVERYONE NOTICED!ahahahahaha, god that was great.

tell me about why my imagination sometimes causes me to stand back...from myself.

it's all....so clear to me now....with a tint of yellow.

The Cowbell, made popular by dairy farmers in the late 1800's, was widely accepted as a musical device implemented first by the band Blue Oyster Cult in 1976 under the profamed producing genius of Bruce Dickenson, THE Bruce Dickenson. Since the aforementioned group first used the cure known as cowbell, many a fever has been halted, and people across the world have come to love it, and thus need more of it.

sing me a song, or tell me a story that I havn't heard a millions times before, so I wont pass out, from boredom.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

------------------------------------------

tell me what turns you on

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

------------------------------------------

tell me what turns you on

:rofl: like that joke ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...