Bellazon

Tell me something...

Jimmy Changa

I make very lame jokes and I laugh at everything :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you sound just like my sister, maybe thats why i always have the urge to hurl insults at you.

and since i didnt get a questttion heres a new one for the person below me!

tell me something stupid that really frightens you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lately I've been getting scared of going into my bathroom at night. Because of the way my bathroom is, the shower is behind the door. I normally sleep at about 2-3 in the morning. Lately when I wander up and close the door (because I don't want to disturb others sleeping) I keep expecting to see a dead person hanging from my shower with his/her neck slit open and still bleeding...

Quite irrational I assure you, but I still expect it for some reason. I think I'm frightened... some times yes, sometimes no.

So.. tell me something that makes you feel jealous

i can see.. well i can see my desk, its pretty trashed, theres a whole lotta panadol and neurofen packets around since im sick and yus headaches have been plauging me, theres also 3 lime coke cans in site, most still have lime coke in them. theres the 2 computers of course, my desk lamp and my wallet! up on the wall i have my family guy poster, my angelina jolie calendar, and a beyond boarders poster all within sight!

whoot... that was a little epic description!

kay.. tell me something about your job