Bellazon

Neighbours

Adrianas Llama

its related to the kini shop methinks, ive missed quite a few eps! but if i miss an ep this week im gonna have a stroke! i think its the 20th anniversary week so its gonna be full of dramatic brilliance

Edit: WOAH!.. woah woah woah... wo.. ah.. you have no tv at uni? HOW DO YOU LIVE MAN?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if i had a tv i would probably be wasting far less time on bellazon. i dunno really. i just have lots of work (or so i claim) and i go out with my friends and have a laugh and stuff so i kind of don't miss it THAT much apart from Neighbours. i used to use the updates on the BBC website but i realised that they were an incredibly poor substitute for the program itself.

aaaaaaaaaahahaha

i cant believe neighbours got a thread.

I watched it tonight, and yes, I will admit that I almost cried when the plane was going down and everyone was saying their last goodbyes.

The reason Toadie ended his friendship with Connor is because connor stole money from the bikini shop cash till.

Constable Stuart is currently questioning Stingray about the robbery that his brother committed, and it seems his mother Jennay (spelling?) is ready to disown Dylan. That is until word arrives that the plane has gone down. The episode ends with Dylan screaming to the sky, surrounded by endless ocean. It's unclear how far away from the plane wreck he was.

Susan's life is unsure, as it shows her disappearing from the floating plane wreck, while Izzy and Paul Robinsons daughter hold onto a wing of the plane.

Connor and Sarina try to escape from the sinking plane... (they're trapped inside)

For tomorrows preview, it shows Connor finding a lifeless Sarina on the beach, however, the fate of the rest of the crew are left uncertain.

I hope you liked my dramatic write-up.

aaaaaaaaaahahaha

i cant believe neighbours got a thread.

I watched it tonight, and yes, I will admit that I almost cried when the plane was going down and everyone was saying their last goodbyes.

The reason Toadie ended his friendship with Connor is because connor stole money from the bikini shop cash till.

Constable Stuart is currently questioning Stingray about the robbery that his brother committed, and it seems his mother Jennay (spelling?) is ready to disown Dylan. That is until word arrives that the plane has gone down. The episode ends with Dylan screaming to the sky, surrounded by endless ocean. It's unclear how far away from the plane wreck he was.

Susan's life is unsure, as it shows her disappearing from the floating plane wreck, while Izzy and Paul Robinsons daughter hold onto a wing of the plane.

Connor and Sarina try to escape from the sinking plane... (they're trapped inside)

For tomorrows preview, it shows Connor finding a lifeless Sarina on the beach, however, the fate of the rest of the crew are left uncertain.

I hope you liked my dramatic write-up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stuart must be the only policeman in Erinsborough (other than the one who did the self-defence training and previously liked Lil)! he does everything . . . :laugh:

who was on the plane then and why?

sounds dramatic :o

The people on the plane were off the top of my head -

Susan with Alex (Alex is a relatively new love interest of Susans, it is known now that he is dying from sickness)

Izzy with Paul

Paul's daughter

Connor with Sarina (they are dating now if you were unaware)

David and Lil (they kind of went on the flight to reaffirm their love, because they feel threatened deep down by Paul still)

Dylan and Skye (the police are waiting for Dylan to arrive in Tasmania, this is why Stuart was made aware of the plane crash)

I'm pretty sure that is all of the members of the plane crash.

As to why they were on the plane in the first place, I'm not entirely sure, but I remember Paul requesting that his daughter and Dylan come up with ideas for a party... once again, I dont know the reason for the party, but it was decided it would be on a plane.

It wasn't shown who planted the bomb (i dont think) or why....

I'll start watchin it more regularly so I can update ya, I think at the moment, I catch it 2 or 3 times a week.

no, they haven't.

the people still missing are Susan, Serena (i need to find out how to spell that name, lol), David and Lil.

They found Skye... I think she was the last to be found.

I'll be sad if they're writing that family out of the script.

hmmmm, i think i missed half of last nights episode, i was makin the world's best stir-fry.... anyway uhhh.... crap i forget what happened.

All I can say, is Toadie was very emotional when finding out Connor (so the news thinks) died. He was saying stuff like 'I dont need him, as far as I'm concerned what happened to him as karma!' etc. etc.

Karl hasn't heard news of Susan, so he was grieving alot. The bogan mum was also grieving Dylan's apparent loss (but as we saw, he is alive and well with Connor). She is also stuck in a rift about what to do with Scotty... they're trying to work out what to do in court, because he could possibly be charged as an accessory to a theft as a result of Dylan doing the Petrol station hold up when that guy forced him to....

I'm sorry that was a crap update, i'm in a hurry and my memory sucks!

hmmmm, i think i missed half of last nights episode, i was makin the world's best stir-fry.... anyway uhhh.... crap i forget what happened.

All I can say, is Toadie was very emotional when finding out Connor (so the news thinks) died. He was saying stuff like 'I dont need him, as far as I'm concerned what happened to him as karma!' etc. etc.

Karl hasn't heard news of Susan, so he was grieving alot. The bogan mum was also grieving Dylan's apparent loss (but as we saw, he is alive and well with Connor). She is also stuck in a rift about what to do with Scotty... they're trying to work out what to do in court, because he could possibly be charged as an accessory to a theft as a result of Dylan doing the Petrol station hold up when that guy forced him to....

I'm sorry that was a crap update, i'm in a hurry and my memory sucks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers for the update! :) . . . was good enough for me!

blahaha i hate serena! that bitch! BAHAH how funny was it when she nearly slept with her half brother. man id be so scarred after something like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i forgot that plot but soooo true!!!

david annoys me the most. he's such a cretin . . .