• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
14 hours ago, DallasM said:

That is NOT Therese Fischer...

She doesn't even remotely look like her. (completely different person)

I don't mind you trying to let me know about a possible mistake that I've made but do NOT come across like a dick.  I've read some of your other postings and each one of them comes across as not even attempting to be constructive with your responses.  Be more respectful when letting someone know that they might have posted something in the wrong forum.

6 hours ago, drod2070 said:

I don't mind you trying to let me know about a possible mistake that I've made but do NOT come across like a dick.  I've read some of your other postings and each one of them comes across as not even attempting to be constructive with your responses.  Be more respectful when letting someone know that they might have posted something in the wrong forum.

lol... what about his comment was not respectful...? Damn, you are hella sensitive.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 1:15 AM, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

lol... what about his comment was not respectful...? Damn, you are hella sensitive.

That may sound like it's coming across as hyper-sensitive but I feel that if someone is going to call me out on posting to an incorrect forum then they could simply let me know that it's incorrect and if they know the correct forum that it should be posted then state what the correct forum would be.  Instead, what I got was him telling me 3 times in the span of two lines of text that it wasn't her:

On 1/26/2020 at 4:29 AM, DallasM said:

That is NOT Therese Fischer...

She doesn't even remotely look like her. (completely different person)

I also took a look at his previous comments and it seemed to me that they were coming across as rather abrupt and frankly, rude when they were letting someone know that they've posted incorrectly and since I have never conversed with this person plus the fact that they've only made a few comments up until then, I took it as coming across negatively towards me.  I just felt that they could've made their point in a less abrasive manner.  I'm not overly sensitive when it comes to something that I've posted but I just ask that it's in a mutually respective manner.  

• 1 year later...