Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

chicityboy

I think Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Rosie, Erin & Chanel will get three outfits. Everyone else should get two. I hope. Please no girl have just one. I hate that.

Yeah the change seems so tight and random. Like Adriana will be in Tough Love which is first, Sport which is second then in Heavenly Bodies which is fourth. Then you won't see her at all til the finale. Seems a bit weird. I have a feeling they will switch it all up soon.

To me the order should be

Tough Love

Country Girls

Game On

Pink

Wild Things

Heavenly Bodies

I think Wild Things should be before Pink since Ale is in it and Heavenly Bodies too.

I think Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Rosie, Erin & Chanel will get three outfits. Everyone else should get two. I hope. Please no girl have just one. I hate that.

Yeah the change seems so tight and random. Like Adriana will be in Tough Love which is first, Sport which is second then in Heavenly Bodies which is fourth. Then you won't see her at all til the finale. Seems a bit weird. I have a feeling they will switch it all up soon.

To me the order should be

Tough Love

Country Girls

Game On

Pink

Wild Things

Heavenly Bodies

I think Wild Things should be before Pink since Ale is in it and Heavenly Bodies too.

Yeah that could work also.

Hopefully they change it.

Maybe they are going to tape the show in a different order than how they will show it in the show? It wouldn't be the first time they do it ... I really don't see how this is going to work out if they have the same model in three segments in a row

Maybe they are going to tape the show in a different order than how they will show it in the show? It wouldn't be the first time they do it ... I really don't see how this is going to work out if they have the same model in three segments in a row

They've done it before? Do you know when? That's probably what they're going to do then.

Im pretty sure that somebody on tFS mentioned that they filmed the 2005 show in a different order than what we saw on tv .. I really think that that's the way they're going to do it this year because i really don't see how Alessandra will walk three segments in a row unless she is the last model walking each segment

EDIT: Found it!

Also keep in mind that they sometimes edit segments of the show in a different order (i.e. 2005 sexy delicious/russian babes). But it'd be cool to have an entire VS show with its own spectacular closing and then give PINK its own thing at the end. The PINK segment rarely fits well within the show.

From Seano @ tFS

So far it doesn't look like Marisa will be in the show.

And yeah they did switch Sexy Delicious and Russian Babes. Which is why it was weird that a lot of girls from Crystal Princesses were in Russian Babes. Like Eugenia, Inguna, Natasha, Julia, Heidi, Caroline W etc. They were in two segments in a row in the taped show but live it was Crystal Princesses, Sexy Delicious then Russian Babes.

I don't see the point of that though.

I really don't get the point either, but let's wait & see ...

At first i was hating the idea of Pink closing the show, but since the Pink segment is always so different & always looks totally out of place with the rest of the segments i think it would be a good idea to get the other segments apart & then end with Pink. But then again, if they do a finale with all the girls i really hope they don't do it with outfits Pink-ish for everyone because it would be horrible, i really can't see Adriana, Karolina, Isabeli or Alessandra with something from the Pink section

Im pretty sure that somebody on tFS mentioned that they filmed the 2005 show in a different order than what we saw on tv .. I really think that that's the way they're going to do it this year because i really don't see how Alessandra will walk three segments in a row unless she is the last model walking each segment

EDIT: Found it!

Also keep in mind that they sometimes edit segments of the show in a different order (i.e. 2005 sexy delicious/russian babes). But it'd be cool to have an entire VS show with its own spectacular closing and then give PINK its own thing at the end. The PINK segment rarely fits well within the show.

From Seano @ tFS

Yeah, Sexy Delicious was actually in between Crystal Princesses and Russian Babes. If you think about it, half of the girls in Crystal Princesses would have had changed to change quickly for Russian Babes. There used to be an entire unedited video on youtbue that showed it, but I think it was deleted. This ones shows it too though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du-KABcp3uY

The editors probably did a crappy job and switched the "Russian babes" and "Sexy delicious"-segments by accident. I don't think there's a deep reason behind it - it was just a stupid mistake. As having outfits in two back-to-back segments: VS did that with Adri and Ale in 2006 before, but I don't see how to do it with three segments in a row... probably having one of the singers singing in between, so Ale for instance has more time to change clothes. I don't see PINK being the grand finale. A perfect show must have something for the 1st good impression and also something like "saving the best for last" and PINK would be like "saving the worst for last" and that's not a good tactic at all. As for the segments it should be:

1. Tough love

2. Game one

3. PINK

4. Wild things

5. Country girls

6. Heavenly bodies

I think "Country girls" will be the romantic/soft-segment this year and they always put a segment like dat next to last (e.g. 2003 "sexy kitten", 2008 "ballet de fleurs", 2009 "enchanted forest")

And besides remember the outfits are never set in stone. They could easily change and stuff.

For me the only weird thing is if Ale is in Country, Heavenly & Wild then she will only be in the last half of the show. And to me that is weird cause Ale has been in every opening segment since 02. So not seeing her in the first segment is just wrong :)

EDIT

Looks as if Shannan has been confirmed <_< :shock: :yuckky:

Not excited about her one bit. She is the worst on the runway. Last year she was so terrible.

^well, to her defense: She had the worst outfit, probably the worst outfit in VSFS history, and yet she managed to make it look good on her.

Yeah that outfit was terrible lol. Maybe they just need to get her out of the Pink section.

So far though the cast is superb. Can't wait to find out the last few girls. I have a feeling Irina might be in there.

^well, to her defense: She had the worst outfit, probably the worst outfit in VSFS history, and yet she managed to make it look good on her.
^You reckon? :ermm: I don't even think that was the worst outfit in that section!!!

Whist I agree those Superman's Fortress of Solitude shoulder-pads are ridiculous - they had nothing on Elyse's 40's cartoon hobo shorts. Lord only knows what niche-fetish those were designed for... :wacko:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool

if this is at all true, we are ALL gonna be some happy ass campers!!!

i cant say anything but trust be stand by for the pictures that come out the day of the show!!

love the cast too!! she makes up for isabeli being in it!!!