Bellazon

Maxim Hot 100: Katy Perry

mbinebri

Maxim always seems a little less model-friendly than other lists.

1. Katy Perry

2. Brooklyn Decker

3. Zoe Saldana

4. Blake Lively

5. Megan Fox

6. Rihanna

7. Elisabetta Canalis (apparently, dating George Clooney counts for a lot to Maxim)

8. Olivia Munn

9. Kim Kardashian

10. Marisa Miller

Other models:

16. Selita Ebanks

19. Bar Refaeli

63. Alessandra Ambrosio

85. Kylie Bisutti

There's a "Chanel" at #98 - Chanel Iman? I got the list here, so hopefully it's right.

Katy Perry #1? I dind't even know she was that popular :| . And didn't know her looks were that widely esteemed either. But....well...I guess its not worse than the Christina year I guess :/ , though IMO, still a downgrade from last year's #1 (Olivia Wilde). To be fair with Maxim I try to only judge them based on the ordering of who is there rather than who isn't. With that not a fan of the ordering as usual, but interresting anyway :) .

Well, what can I say. This list surprises me much less than the FHM UK one. Still, I am surprised that Katy is #1... would think she'd be between 11 and 20th place... And I think it's the first time when Blake Lively is ranked that high!

And Chanel... isn't there some glamour model named Chanel? Idk but I really don't think they meant Miss Iman.

Well Megan can't be number 1 all the time, on every list! :laugh: do you think Blake Lively should be lower on this list then?

And is Brooklyn Decker popular in US? I know, she had SI cover this year and is married to Andy Roddick, so I guess she's recognizable, but definitely not as much as, let's say, Marisa, am I right?

And is Brooklyn Decker popular in US? I know, she had SI cover this year and is married to Andy Roddick, so I guess she's recognizable, but definitely not as much as, let's say, Marisa, am I right?

The year's SI covermodel always ranks high on Maxim's lists: Marisa #1 in 2008, Bar #3 in 2009, and Brooklyn #2 this year. You can probably pencil in 2011's SI covermodel into next year's top five regardless of who she is. :laugh:

The year's SI covermodel always ranks high on Maxim's lists: Marisa #1 in 2008, Bar #3 in 2009, and Brooklyn #2 this year. You can probably pencil in 2011's SI covermodel into next year's top five regardless of who she is. :laugh:

Probably Esti IMO :cain::wub:

Probably Esti IMO :cain::wub:

Nay ... Julie Henderson or Anne V, it's goin' to be one of them ... You'll see :laugh:

& about the list ... Well, what can i say? Kylie Bisuti made the list & Katy Perry is #1 so im guessin' they're just kidding w/the list this year