jewellery applications that had operated flawlessly

under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many

other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5

and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed

undesirable programs such as Formula One 5.0,

NBA 3.0 and World Cup 2.0.

And now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and

House Cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems,

but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

================================

Reply:

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind: Boyfriend 5.0 is an

entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an

operating system. Try entering the command

C: I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and download

Tears 6.2 to install Guilt 3.0.

If all works as designed, Husband 1.0 should

then automatically run the applications Jewellery

2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

But remember, over use can cause Husband

1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour

7.0 or Late Night TV 6.1. Late Night TV 6.1 is a

very bad program that will create

SnoringLoudly.wav files.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-

Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program.

These are not supported applications and will

crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program,

but it does have a limited memory and cannot

learn new applications quickly.

You might consider additional software to

improve memory and performance. I personally

recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Lingerie 6.9.

Good Luck,

IT Support

He's smart enough to know your a little off. Step ahead of you there. Nothing simple about being a teenager, either. 20s,30s is when people start to fall into place and realize what to do with their life-or at least that's how it usually happens. Teenagers have it rough. And it doesn't matter what the hell age soemone is-it's not the amount of time they've lived, it's how they lived-what they've gone thru. Someone who is 17, 18, 19 can have lived a rougher, harder, and be wiser from it than someone well into there 40s or 50s.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For me things were easy when I was a teenager. I thought I'm going to have a nice wife and a good work with big salary. I was naive at that time. Now I know better. Life is unfair and only some lucky bastards get what they want. That's what I have learned so far.

I'm sorry about my words, I never intented to belittle SamEyeYam, I was only pointing out that he should not belittle me either.

Nothing's funny here.

And no matter what age in life you are, you're bound to come across a lot of problems. It's called 'life' people, it comes with the package. However, I do agree about the 'it's not how long you live, it's what you do in that time' point. I'm very sure there are many people, especially in Africa, Middle East and other less developed nations that have had it 1000 times worse than us.

...At least my popcorn is tasty :whistle:

Hey Nic, can we close a thread if people petition for it? Is that in the rules? :ninja:

It's Monday so everyone is a bit down today but tomorrow things will be better! :)

Nothing's funny here.

You are probably right about that.

And no matter what age in life you are, you're bound to come across a lot of problems. It's called 'life' people, it comes with the package. However, I do agree about the 'it's not how long you live, it's what you do in that time' point. I'm very sure there are many people, especially in Africa, Middle East and other less developed nations that have had it 1000 times worse than us.

Yes, as I said life is unfair.

...At least my popcorn is tasty :whistle:

Nice to hear that.

Or maybe the closure of threads if they aren't actively posted in for a set time, e.g. every 6 months or a year or something :|

Who knows? Where are the forum rules anyway? I might give them a read some time soon... (HA!) :whistle:

Nothing's funny here.

Hey Nic, can we close a thread if people petition for it? Is that in the rules? :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was thinking about that myself...it's not in the rules but perhaps it should be...i'll bring it up with the staff

Or maybe the closure of threads if they aren't actively posted in for a set time, e.g. every 6 months or a year or something :|

Who knows? Where are the forum rules anyway? I might give them a read some time soon... (HA!) :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that i agree with, and that is actually my job (haha!) i wanted to go through a bunch of general talk threads that havent been touched since like december and trash them...i will get around to it...eventually :shifty: