Bellazon

An unhappy chapter in history

worshipper pa

Since I have been told to create unhappy chapters in the history of Bellazon I create this thread. I believe this one can't be closed because no one's name is in the topic title. This thread suck! Everyone knows it, even I know it. I don't even try to make this funny because this might be closed for that. Eat popcorn if you can.

Since I have been told to create unhappy chapters in the history of Bellazon I create this thread. I believe this one can't be closed because no one's name is in the topic title. This thread suck! Everyone knows it, even I know it. I don't even try to make this funny because this might be closed for that. Eat popcorn if you can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is ridiculous. at no point did i tell you 'to create unhappy chapters in the history of bellazon'. i was purposely being melodramatic, as i explained in the Ask SamEyeYam thread, when i said jokingly that it was an 'unhappy chapter in the history of bellazon' (i often am melodramatic, sarcastic or ironic). i was trying to put this discussion to bed rather than attempting to propagate it as you seem intent on doing. if you read the rest of my post then you will find that i said that so that we could actually get back onto the 'Ask SamEyeYam' conversation rather than continuing to discuss your 'voluntary-slavery' and that past 'Heidegger vs. Worshipper' thread. forget the thread. it is closed. please stop dredging it all up. i implore you!

i really do have nothing against you but your continual reference to that thread is starting to annoy me. can't you just move on? please!

the past thread was closed because heidegger asked for it to be closed. not because people thought that it was crap (although they may have indeed have had that opinion of the thread).

*bashes own head against brick wall*

what point are you actually trying to make by starting this thread and continually going on and on about the 'heidegger vs. worshipper' thread?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is ridiculous. at no point did i tell you 'to create unhappy chapters in the history of bellazon'. i was purposely being melodramatic, as i explained in the Ask SamEyeYam thread, when i said jokingly that it was an 'unhappy chapter in the history of bellazon' (i often am melodramatic, sarcastic or ironic). i was trying to put this discussion to bed rather than attempting to propagate it as you seem intent on doing. if you read the rest of my post then you will find that i said that so that we could actually get back onto the 'Ask SamEyeYam' conversation rather than continuing to discuss your 'voluntary-slavery' and that past 'Heidegger vs. Worshipper' thread. forget the thread. it is closed. please stop dredging it all up. i implore you!

i really do have nothing against you but your continual reference to that thread is starting to annoy me. can't you just move on? please!

the past thread was closed because heidegger asked for it to be closed. not because people thought that it was crap (although they may have indeed have had that opinion of the thread).

*bashes own head against brick wall*

what point are you actually trying to make by starting this thread and continually going on and on about the 'heidegger vs. worshipper' thread?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This thread has nothing to do with 'voluntary-slavery' or 'Heidegger vs. Worshipper' thread. This is something new, my way of stepping forward. This is future.

Right. And the war in Iraq had nothing to do with oil.

You're a one trick pony, homes. This is obviously in response to the Heid v Worshipper thread. You're just acting like a fucking attention-whoring cry-baby since you realized that people on this board don't find you amusing. Boo hoo hoo. Get the fuck over us, man. Don't you have friends in real life? If you're rejected on a fucking internet message board just move on. There are millions, I'm sure there are even plenty that cater specifically to people who fry their sacks or have delusions that their celebrity crushes are some sort of spiritual revelation. You're more than welcome here, but if you don't like people talking shit about you then don't do stuff that warrants shit-talking.

Anyway, I'm convinced that you just get off on the attention and right now you're horny as a 14 year old watching scrambled Cinemax after reading all these people respond.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You get off mocking people. I hope you enjoyed. :)

No, only the moronic ones. And I don't enjoy it--trust me, I'd be so much happier if I wasn't constantly surrounded by morons. But until that happens, it shall be my duty to point out their shortcomings.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your duty? :blink: Someone pays you for doing that?

Maybe you should start giving lectures about how to get rid of moronic behaviour?

You said you are 17? You are young. When you get older you realise how little you actually know. At your age world seems so simple... :whistle:

The world seems simple at 17? Wow, I wish I had your childhood (scratch that... something must have gone wrong at some point). But yeah, I am 17. And believe it or not I'm smart enough to realize that I actually do know very little. But here's the thing: as a 30-something year old virgin who has "suffered" worshipping a supermodel who has no idea of your existance nor ever will and who spends way too much time on a message board I would argue caters to the high school/college demographic, are you really in any position to patronize me?

And trust me. At school I make plenty o' lectures about how stupid my peers are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right, my life is a misery which I make happier worshipping In

you were just patronizing Sam . . . you were saying that he doesn't know much about the world just 'cos he is young in comparison with you.

age is not much of a factor in my view. i am 19 but a 30, 40 or even 90-year old dumbass isn't superior to me just 'cos he/she has lived for longer than me.

pot. kettle. black.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I patronized him because he has been patronizing me! I just give him back his huge arrogance. The fact is he can't know how it feels like being a 34-years old virgin. I know! So, keep that in mind next time you critizice me for worshipping In

No, only the moronic ones. And I don't enjoy it--trust me, I'd be so much happier if I wasn't constantly surrounded by morons. But until that happens, it shall be my duty to point out their shortcomings.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you should start giving lectures about how to get rid of moronic behaviour?

You said you are 17? You are young. When you get older you realise how little you actually know. At your age world seems so simple... :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's smart enough to know your a little off. Step ahead of you there. Nothing simple about being a teenager, either. 20s,30s is when people start to fall into place and realize what to do with their life-or at least that's how it usually happens. Teenagers have it rough. And it doesn't matter what the hell age soemone is-it's not the amount of time they've lived, it's how they lived-what they've gone thru. Someone who is 17, 18, 19 can have lived a rougher, harder, and be wiser from it than someone well into there 40s or 50s.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's smart enough to know your a little off. Step ahead of you there. Nothing simple about being a teenager, either. 20s,30s is when people start to fall into place and realize what to do with their life-or at least that's how it usually happens. Teenagers have it rough. And it doesn't matter what the hell age soemone is-it's not the amount of time they've lived, it's how they lived-what they've gone thru. Someone who is 17, 18, 19 can have lived a rougher, harder, and be wiser from it than someone well into there 40s or 50s.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This may be the only time you ever see Atoobie use this smiley, but :hug:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right back at ya!