Bellazon

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jade**

Not a classic game but a good performance by South Korea. Greece are as short on craft as they were at the Euros in 2004, only now they're absolutely hopeless at the back as well.

Anyway, predictions for the other games...

Argentina 2-0 Nigeria

Nigeria are like France, good players in most positions but very little organisation or teamwork. Argentina to have too much for them.

England 2-1 USA

More in hope than expectation.

Argentina's defense looked very shaky at times. I'm pretty sure it's not good enough to come away unscathed against the "other" favorites. Can you imagine Jonas Gutierrez trying to deal with the likes of Iniesta and Silva?

Glad to see Messi having a decent game, would have been nice to see him score on one of his chances though. :)

A draw against the USA isn't the end of the world but on that evidence, the top teams will rip us apart if we make it out of our group. I was hoping we'd seen the last of Lampard and Gerrard (or the Axis of Evil, as I call it) in the midfield.

Ausfailure.

Nice. :laugh:

Playing like that, Germany would have steamrollered almost anyone. The rest of the group looks evenly matched.

Which is worse - Jackie Chan picking Barcelona to win the World Cup or Zac Efron saying he can't wait for the USA's opening game against Manchester United?

Personally, I can't wait to see what happens when Manchester United play the New York Yankees in next year's Stanley Cup. :unsure:

Which is worse - Jackie Chan picking Barcelona to win the World Cup or Zac Efron saying he can't wait for the USA's opening game against Manchester United?

Personally, I can't wait to see what happens when Manchester United play the New York Yankees in next year's Stanley Cup. :unsure:

:rofl:

jackiep.jpg

MY HEAD IS FULL OF F*CK!!!