the total of the countries that have won

Brazil 5x. 1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, and 2002

Italy 4x 1934, 1938, 1982, 2006

Germany 3x 1954, 1974, 1990

Argentina 2x 1978, 1986

Uruguay 2x 1930, 1950

France 1x 1998

England 1x 1966.

Go Brazil, I am brazil fan. i want the 2 finalist to be brazil and argentina, that would be an awesome/interesting game to watch.

Seems Big Kevin Kuranyi is on his way to Dinamo Moscow but not the World Cup. Utterly ludicrous that no one has butted he and L�w's heads together and forced a reconciliation. A lot of knuckleheads I know are very snobbish about Kev on the basis that he's stupid (which is true, and don't get me wrong he was definitely in the wrong) and doesn't contribute much. Y'know, aside from bags of goals. Get him on the plane!

People really shouldn't judge a footballer's stupidity based on the standards of the outside world. You have to make some allowances. If we didn't, England would hardly be able to put a team out and Clarke Carlisle would be a mainstay in the squad. :|

So who'll be Germany's preferred front two, Klose and Podolski?

Seems Big Kevin Kuranyi is on his way to Dinamo Moscow but not the World Cup. Utterly ludicrous that no one has butted he and L�w's heads together and forced a reconciliation. A lot of knuckleheads I know are very snobbish about Kev on the basis that he's stupid (which is true, and don't get me wrong he was definitely in the wrong) and doesn't contribute much. Y'know, aside from bags of goals. Get him on the plane!

People really shouldn't judge a footballer's stupidity based on the standards of the outside world. You have to make some allowances. If we didn't, England would hardly be able to put a team out and Clarke Carlisle would be a mainstay in the squad. :|

:rofl:

Have they combined for more than five goals this season? :p

:rofl:

Have they combined for more than five goals this season? :p

I doubt it but hey, when has a player's current form ever taken precedence over past reputation? shrugg.gif

I have a soft spot for Tevez after his classic description of Gary Neville as a moron and a bootlicker... :rofl:
^And, bizarrely, a sock-sucker - which doesn't even mean anything in Argentina! :idk:

We all love Carlito at home - but a doctor friend of mine told me that when he was at Boca his medical revealed that his IQ was actually at the retarded level...

Football brains. In his feet, Jimmy.

I did once read that after joining West Ham, Tevez would keep his central heating at full blast 24 hours a day, in an attempt to replicate the temperature at home. So much so that the heat cracked the walls of his house. The evidence is really starting to pile up! :shifty:

Baron, I was wondering - do you subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Diego is sabotaging Messi's role in the national team, in fear of being surpassed? Or do Argentina just suffer too much from using the "pass it to your best player and pray" approach (© England)?

^Maradona is a very vain man - and it's very true that over the years many players, managers and (latterly) agents have been suspected of sabotaging each others careers to hold on to some level of fame/rank/notoriety in the 'legend' pantheon... Often national (and at club-level) considerations are thrown aside with this tedious one-upmanship and political wranglings that have screwed up our own football association. :no:

However, Maradona seems to like Messi - at least in comparison to Riquelme, whom he was very jealous of. The current team-formation and style though, I just think stems from his lack of technical prowess - and his inability to let anyone else have any input. This might change though, come June. post-11221-0-1445995056-67668_thumb.gif

But, that all said, I wouldn't put it past him!

my prediction from what i think is going to happen:

I think the final 16 are going to be:

Group A: France, and S.Africa

Group B: Argentina, Nigeria

Group C: England, USA,

Group D: German, Ghana

Group E: Holand, Cameroon

Group F: Italy, Paraguay

Group G: Brazil, Ivory Coast

Group H: Spain, Switzerland

i think the final 8 are going to be

Group A France

Group B Argentina

Group C England

Group D German

Group E Holand

Group F Italy

Group G Brazil

Group H Spain

I think the 4 finalist are going to be

Group G Brazil

Group H Spain

Group E Holand

Group F Italy

I think the 2 finals are going to be

Group H Spain

Group G Brazil

I think the winner for this year is going to be Brazil

please share your prediction who do you guys think are going to make the 16, 8 , 4 and 2 finalist, and the winner.

The song was officially chosen as the anthem of FIFA World Cup 2010. About this Shakira said "I am honored that 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)' was chosen to be part of the excitement and the legacy of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The FIFA World Cup is a miracle of global excitement, connecting every country, race, religion and condition around a single passion. It represents an event that has the power to unite and integrate, and that