Bellazon

Alyssa Sutherland
Thumbnail

Avenger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, just found this place! :heythere:

Well I guess there are a few members here from other places, lol, as I see many of the pics I've posted over there have made it here too. I've found a few other forums in my searchings but none with such a good Alyssa thread as this one, so of course I've had to join.

I have a collection of over 2,500 Alyssa pics from the web and my own scans, and have been collecting old and current mags with her pics since her GF competition days (and yep, I voted for her way back when!) so I guess I'm a bit of a fan! From now on I'll be sure to post any Alyssa updates here too as well as elsewhere.. I found just earlier today a video and a quick interview with Alyssa on the Madison magazine website, so here you go, my first offerings. Whilst I'm here I'll chuck in a few more of my recent postings.

Cheers!

Franks :gocho:

Video of the September 2007 Madison shoot..

http://www.madisonmag.com.au/Madison-Video-Home.htm?vid=853

I don't know how to save a Flash video to upload to YouTube, so you'll have to go to the page to see it. Hopefully it'll be there permanently, I wish I could save it. Anyone know how?

107_med.jpg

chicmanagement

Alyssa Sutherland

resized-md0108bshop104.jpg

5 minutes with Alyssa Sutherland, model

Who is your beauty icon? Cate Blanchett. She’s just gorgeous and looks classic and up-to-date all at once.

What is always in your make-up bag? Mascara. I very rarely spend a day without it. I love DiorShow.

Best beauty tip? Cardio exercise and lots of rest.What product do you swear by? Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. It’s amazing used as a mask for 15 minutes.

Biggest beauty splurge? About a year ago I decided to get serious about skincare and bought out the Clarins store in NY!

Best beauty bargain? Water.

Best beauty advice? Always wear sunscreen.

Favourite fragrance? Right now it’s La Perla’s Charme. Very sexy.

What’s on your beauty wish list? A week at a spa being pampered head to toe.

Favourite beauty look? A clean face with red lips.

nextmodels

post-18260-0-1446083998-72043_thumb.jpg post-18260-0-1446083998-93615_thumb.jpg post-18260-0-1446083999-21208_thumb.jpg post-18260-0-1446083999-23652_thumb.jpg

post-18260-0-1446083999-24778_thumb.jpg

One by Kris.. sorry it's so small! :|

http://s2.supload.com/free/Picture_068-200...040142.jpg/view

chicmanagement

118_med.jpg119_med.jpg120_med.jpg122_med.jpg121_med.jpg123_med.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...