Jessica Michibata
Thumbnail

dsc01128x.jpg

Name: Jessica Celeste Michibata

DOB: October 21, 1984

Height: 1.75m (5'9")

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Measurements: 85-59-88 (EU), 33½-23¼-34½ (US)

Jessica Michibata (道端ジェシカ), born Jessica Celeste Gonzalez Almada on October 21, 1984 in Fukui Prefecture, Japan is a Japanese fashion model. She was born to an Argentine father of Spanish, Italian ancestry, and a Japanese mother. Jessica Michibata has always possessed the sort of striking looks that tend to stand out in a crowd - yet it was her sister who originally blazed a path through the world of modelling: "I used to visit my older sister (Linda Karen) at her modelling agency in Tokyo," she says. "When I was 12 or 13, they asked me if I’d like to try it." She has been active in the modelling world since her early life. She also has a younger sister named Angelica Patricia, a model too! Jessica and Angelica are both spokesmodels for the lingerie brand Peach John.

Although as a child she had bizarrely set her sights on a career as a coroner ("That was my biggest dream. Everyone thinks I’m kidding when I say that"), Jessica Michibata spent the majority of her teen years struggling to carve out a place for herself within Japan's cutthroat modeling scene. It wasn’t until she appeared in a television spot for UNIQLO -- Japan's leading clothing retail chain -- that Jessica Michibata first broke through into the mainstream, and she subsequently managed to land a series of high profile gigs modelling for such familiar names as Evian, Reebok and Seiko.

pj7su109.jpg

^Most welcome, Michael*!

I know about her thanks to Jenson Button :nicole:

Shei is very pretty!

^Yeah, I didn't really want to mention him! <_< Most stuff I've found is blahblahblah Jensen, yaddayadda Formula 1... But these shoots (so far) predate her "celebrity relationship" - and though I wish Mr Button well, I wanted to concentrate on her fine attributes! ;)

jessicamichibata0011.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I know about her thanks to Jenson Button :nicole:
^Oh no, princess - it's all over already:
British Formula One driver Jenson Button has split from his lingerie model girlfriend Jessica Michibata as he found maintaining a long-distance relationship too difficult to handle.

Button, 30, who has been dating Michibata, 25, for 18 months, called it quits just after the Monaco Grand Prix, after he found the regular return commutes to visit her in Tokyo too much.

"Jenson had a great time with Jessica and it looked like things were moving in the right direction. But the logistics took their toll," the Sun quoted a source as saying.

"With her living in Tokyo and him all around the world to races it has been very tough. She was constantly flying out to meet him.

"And whenever there was a race in her part of the world he'd fit a visit to Tokyo into his schedule. But it's impossible to maintain that in the long term.

"Just over a week ago Jenson reluctantly decided that his racing must be his main priority.

"He was forced to make the unpleasant decision to split to focus on his racing. There is no one else involved," the source revealed.

With Michibata wanting to remain in Tokyo, it has not been very easy for Button.

"Jenson is single again. He and Jessica have gone their separate ways," his spokesman confirmed on May 27.

(source: ANI)

Oh well, if I'd have thought there'd be any point, I'd rejoice in her being 'back on the market'! <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...