Bellazon

FHM "Sexiest Women in the World" 2010: Cheryl Cole

mbinebri

I can't believe Cheryl Cole is #1 :blink: ... & Kristen Stewart must be some kind of bad joke >.< & Frankie Sanford? ... I think Marisa should be #1, but that's just me

Guess im just happy Adri made the top 10 even when she was pregnant or hiding for most of 2009 & all

Hope to see the full list soon, & i'd like to see the american list too ... Probably it's better lol

i picked this up yesterday.

Cheryl is a beautiful women, but SEXY? heck no. shes way too skinny at the moment.

and i cant believe kristen stewart was even in this :ninja: :yuckky: :blink: ew.

SHAKIRA was number like 72 or something, thats ridiculous! to me , she is one of the sexiest women alive...the things she does with those hips of hers is :o

Glad Megan was number 2 though ! :wub:

I saw the whole list yesterday, and was surprised with the number of models in it! I mean, I think that lately there are more models on such lists, compared with 3-4 years ago... I guess....

I am not surprised with Cheryl as #1, at all, and somehow I am not surprised with Kristen's position, too....

Mmmm no i don't think, if im not bad her only Top 10 in 2009 was in USA ... I think that if they had a "Global #1" in 2009 probably was Megan Fox, she made the Top 10 in every edition

I saw the whole list yesterday, and was surprised with the number of models in it!

Do you remember what other models were on the list and where they ranked? I haven't seen a complete list online yet.

Anyway the only FHM besides UK that already have a list is Australia & this is the Top 10

1. Miranda Kerr

2. Megan Fox

3. Jennifer Hawkins

4. Scarlett Johansson

5. Marisa Miller

6. Jessica Alba

7. Angelina Jolie

8. Charlize Theron

9. Adriana Lima

10. Bar Refaeli

& some of the models who made the list ...

23. Heidi Klum

25. Alessandra Ambrosio

51. Joanna Krupa

50. Elle Macpherson

62. Doutzen Kroes

70. Gisele Bundchen

84. Catherine McNeil

95. Irina Shayk

Source

Gonna point something out to you all who are surprised at how these lists pan out. First off UK top girl was Cheryl Cole, (a british singer) surprised? I'm not. Second Australia's top girl was Miranda Kerr, (an australian model), surprised? Again I'm not. Third FHM is not a second rate magazine, it's not a fashion oriented magazine it's a men's magazine and quite a big seller from what I've seen.... So while you may not like tits and ass, or those girls that are spotlighted, men around the world seem to find them attractive, and for the most part it's men voting for these girls. This is what men find sexy, this is what men fantasize about, this is what men want to have sex with, or god knows what to but it's what men want. Wank, boink, sleep with, jerk off.. god know what, but the list goes on.

Doubtless the fashion community is not going to agree with this list on who's sexy and who's not, because the fashion community has different ideals then what the average man on the street. Hayden Panettiere is number 12 why? Because a lot of men like young innocent looking girls, she hits the pedo button and is legal, thus she wins. I just heard about several of these girls from my brother and his friends, (their words not mine) "I don't like her but I would like to choke her with my d*ck).

Again our definition of sexy and men's opinions, (men who do not have any interest in fashion there is a difference people) are quite different and that is who these lists cater to.. Men not us.

As a side note every gamer around the world should vote Olivia Munn as number one.. that's just how it works. She is one of the hottest gamer chicks in the world atm.. She plays world of warcraft .... win

Bottom line is it's different strokes for different folks.

lol my husband said the same thing about some of these woman. He can't stand Hayden, how he wouldn't mind her being on the "receiving end up close and personal style"

I agree about Olivia Munn. Gamer Chick's are the best. Any girl who can keep toe to toe with her man drinking and can kick his ass at a game while looking hot NEEDS to be in the top 10.... Period!

Gonna point something out to you all who are surprised at how these lists pan out. First off UK top girl was Cheryl Cole, (a british singer) surprised? I'm not. Second Australia's top girl was Miranda Kerr, (an australian model), surprised? Again I'm not. Third FHM is not a second rate magazine, it's not a fashion oriented magazine it's a men's magazine and quite a big seller from what I've seen.... So while you may not like tits and ass, or those girls that are spotlighted, men around the world seem to find them attractive, and for the most part it's men voting for these girls. This is what men find sexy, this is what men fantasize about, this is what men want to have sex with, or god knows what to but it's what men want. Wank, boink, sleep with, jerk off.. god know what, but the list goes on.

Doubtless the fashion community is not going to agree with this list on who's sexy and who's not, because the fashion community has different ideals then what the average man on the street. Hayden Panettiere is number 12 why? Because a lot of men like young innocent looking girls, she hits the pedo button and is legal, thus she wins. I just heard about several of these girls from my brother and his friends, (their words not mine) "I don't like her but I would like to choke her with my d*ck).

Again our definition of sexy and men's opinions, (men who do not have any interest in fashion there is a difference people) are quite different and that is who these lists cater to.. Men not us.

As a side note every gamer around the world should vote Olivia Munn as number one.. that's just how it works. She is one of the hottest gamer chicks in the world atm.. She plays world of warcraft .... win

Bottom line is it's different strokes for different folks.

Pheno, all your points are valid...and I concede :wave: You need to know that I wasn't looking at it as a fashion magazine as you will notice my mention of actresses. Everything was IMHO as you will notice, but your points are very well taken. I called it a 2nd rate mag cuz I prefer VAnity Fair, Architecural Digest, and most all of the fashion mags, heck, I even love Good Housekeeping and decorating mags. :whistle::blush: So, it is in the eye of the beholder. If I consider it shallow, that's just how I think but what would we do without men in our lives?? :laugh: or at least, SOME men. :wave:

So, I expressed my opinion and I can definitely concur with yours. :hug: As far as Olivia Munn? I totally agree there! :heart: I guess I just have a problem with pretty much one-dimensional women. I prefer women who do many things...but that's coming from a very female side. :p

Understood and I get where you are coming from too Sweet! And of course we're all entitled to our own opinions. I occasionally get a kick out of some of the things Maxim and FHM put out but it's not something I personally would go and get a subscription for <_< My brother had one for a while though. But you had asked where most of the voting audience comes from and that's it! Mens from around the world, so it comes down to a popularity contest with a few of us fanatics from the fashion forums finding the polls and voting like crazy to boost some random model in there. Unless you're mainstream enough, (or have married someone mainstream enough) chances are you are not going to make one of these lists. But then again all it takes is one big break, or one stellar spotlight appearance of the year to get featured and thrown up there.. then it all comes down to who wants to bone you and how many people agree and then watch them climb the charts :p