Bellazon

Johanna Lundback
Thumbnail

derDude

This catwalk video shows of her curves perfectly. She sticks her ass out quite lovely:

Wow that bootie!

Have the photographs of that dress been posted yet? I did a quick glance in my folder but did not find them. :idk:

The dress really shows it off indeed!

post-62149-0-1446118277-96233_thumb.jpg post-62149-0-1446118277-97972_thumb.jpg 

Guys, she is a WAG. This is why I don't like beauty pageant contestants becoming models. Most of them only do it to find a rich guy. They find a celebrity to cling onto and then stop working and live off of them. Its seems like she direct books all her Nelly work. RIght now, I think they are her only client as it appears she is living in the US. You would think her agency would place her there and capitalize on her Nelly success.

She has an instagram account. Perhaps, someone who has instagram could ask her who else she works or worked for? She got signed to Premier and Modelwerk not too long ago. Her career seemed promising. She was even getting UK catalog work. I don't think she did well in Germany but that's not important. She could honestly make a lot more money and get campaigns if she tried. I wouldn't doubt it if she got married and had a kid and retire from modeling all together. 

I am sorry for the bad news but this is a difficult industry to be a part of. :(

• 2 weeks later...

@Modelknowledge

eh...what exactly is the problem now? I don't get it. She only walks for nelly, where's the Problem? I think a lot of you have really a problem with the definition of "Model".

the problem is she isn't a real fashion model by bellazon standards. She is a lifestyle model which means her thread doesn't belong in this section despite being represented by a fashion agency called avenue modeller.every single set of images is nearly the same. it gets to the point where the only people looking at this thread are people who are posting in it OR new members who just look at the top of the page. If you go through this thread, its 33 pages of Nelly images which isn't great.

Johanna Lunback was Miss Sweden in 2009. She competed in the Miss Universe Pagent. She was discovered by Nelly clothing which now seems to be her only client. After participating in this contest, she was placed with Modelwerk in Hamburg, Leni's Model Management in London,  and Fusion Models in Capetown as well as an unknown Indian agency to build her book. I also believe she was with Stockholmsgruppen's commercial board at this time. Other than a few beach test shots, we have never found her work in India or South Africa. During her time with Leni's, she began doing catalog work for AX Paris. She left Leni's for Premier Model Management where she continued to work for AX Paris and probably some other British clients.  However, she wasn't booking enough work for the ultra competitive Premier to keep her and she was dropped. Eventually, she was dropped by Modelwerk. Germany has tons of catalogs. We (the catalog thread updaters) never really found her doing that type of work either. If she were booking commercials, which aren't always easy to find, that would have merited her to stay with any of those agencies. Thus, proving she doesn't work a lot. By 2012, she only had one agency and one client we could find. Her best years were 2008-2011. Those were the only years we found new test shots and other clients.

While I am not a huge fan of hers or most of the threads I help update, I have tried very hard to find new information about her. I even suggested to some of the more enthusiastic poster to contact her mother agency OR her social media sites. She has instagram but doesn't post anything other than her life as a WAG or her continually bookings of Nelly.

I am sure she is more than a one trick pony. The articles written about her says she has done commercials and that she was based in Stockholm for a time. 

I have created a thread on all things Editorial in Sweden. I have been posting random covers of  Swedish magazines, regardless if I know the models name. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/56757-swedish-magazine-models/

Perhaps using this list of publications, you can find other work of hers. 

@Modelknowledge

eh...what exactly is the problem now? I don't get it. She only walks for nelly, where's the Problem? I think a lot of you have really a problem with the definition of "Model".

the problem is she isn't a real fashion model by bellazon standards. She is a lifestyle model which means her thread doesn't belong in this section despite being represented by a fashion agency called avenue modeller.every single set of images is nearly the same. it gets to the point where the only people looking at this thread are people who are posting in it OR new members who just look at the top of the page. If you go through this thread, its 33 pages of Nelly images which isn't great.

Johanna Lunback was Miss Sweden in 2009. She competed in the Miss Universe Pagent. She was discovered by Nelly clothing which now seems to be her only client. After participating in this contest, she was placed with Modelwerk in Hamburg, Leni's Model Management in London,  and Fusion Models in Capetown as well as an unknown Indian agency to build her book. I also believe she was with Stockholmsgruppen's commercial board at this time. Other than a few beach test shots, we have never found her work in India or South Africa. During her time with Leni's, she began doing catalog work for AX Paris. She left Leni's for Premier Model Management where she continued to work for AX Paris and probably some other British clients.  However, she wasn't booking enough work for the ultra competitive Premier to keep her and she was dropped. Eventually, she was dropped by Modelwerk. Germany has tons of catalogs. We (the catalog thread updaters) never really found her doing that type of work either. If she were booking commercials, which aren't always easy to find, that would have merited her to stay with any of those agencies. Thus, proving she doesn't work a lot. By 2012, she only had one agency and one client we could find. Her best years were 2008-2011. Those were the only years we found new test shots and other clients.

While I am not a huge fan of hers or most of the threads I help update, I have tried very hard to find new information about her. I even suggested to some of the more enthusiastic poster to contact her mother agency OR her social media sites. She has instagram but doesn't post anything other than her life as a WAG or her continually bookings of Nelly.

I am sure she is more than a one trick pony. The articles written about her says she has done commercials and that she was based in Stockholm for a time. 

I have created a thread on all things Editorial in Sweden. I have been posting random covers of  Swedish magazines, regardless if I know the models name. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/56757-swedish-magazine-models/

Perhaps using this list of publications, you can find other work of hers. 

Okey, sorry you're right. Now i better understand what you mean.

• 3 weeks later...