Bellazon

Johanna Lundback
Thumbnail

derDude

• 2 weeks later...

Well observed NinjaCode :) The thing was, on the 4th I posted just 2 pictures, and on the 14th I thought I could better edit that post.

A while ago my hard disk crashed, can someone provide me a link where I can find most of Johanna's pictures which can be found on these pages? That would be great, thanks in advance!

A while ago my hard disk crashed, can someone provide me a link where I can find most of Johanna's pictures which can be found on these pages? That would be great, thanks in advance!

What do you mean?  Do you want a zip file that has the Nelly pictures that you have posted?

Yes, and if it is possible also the ones that others has posted.

Thanks for your post, they are cute.

What sorcery are you talking about with that "image finder" add on? Does it get the images from the galleries?

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I was PMed with the suggestion to try that. The add on "image host finder" may do the trick for instance, but it is still a lot of work.

What sorcery are you talking about with that "image finder" add on? Does it get the images from the galleries?

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I was PMed with the suggestion to try that. The add on "image host finder" may do the trick for instance, but it is still a lot of work.

I guess I will do this too. let the fun work begin :D

I guess I will do this too. let the fun work begin :D

Thanks to 2324lebron for giving me the great tip, it was very easy to do the job. Just download and install the add-on "Image host finder" in Firefox and right click on this page: ImageHost Grabber > Suck the current thread, and enter as first page 1 and as last page 16, and all the images are stored, every page is a separate folder.