Bellazon

Mariel Soehners
Thumbnail

Wowww, I really like her! :yes: she reminds me of someone - can't place who it is though.

Edit: I've got it...she's like a more beautiful Clemence Poesy with a bit of Famke Jensson mixed in. It's very possible that it could just be me though, I tend to see resemblances that no one else does, lmao...

• 2 months later...

First Name:MarielLast Name:SoehnerNationality:AmericanHair Color:BlondeEye Color:HazelDate of Birth:April 12, 1992Place of Birth:Rochester, New YorkHeight:5'10" ; 178cmMeasurements:(US) 31-23.5-32 ; (EU) 79-59.5-81Dress Size:(US) 2 ; (EU) 32Shoe Size:(US) 9 ; (EU) 40 ; (UK) 6.5Mother agency:Ford Models - New York Agencies:

Advertisements:Sunshine & Shadow, Magazine Covers:Korea: 'Dazed and Confused' - August 2009Fashion Shows:Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2010 {A Detacher, Frank Tell, Ideeen, Timo Weiland, Poleci, Saloni, Tom Scott}

Ready to wear - Fall/Winter 2010 {Alice+Olivia, Chadwick Bell, Frank Tell, Tom Scott, Toni Maticevski, Vassilios Kostetsos}

• 1 month later...