Fashion icon

Pretty Little Liars

the last person who had that coat though was Aria so i guess we will see :) I'm so excited for the 3rd season!!!

ah!thats right :laugh:

A for Aria! lol

dont believe its her...well see i guess :hehe:

who is watching the new premiere of PLL today? I know I am.

Nobody watch this????

am I the only one watching this stupid show just for A reveal which is probably never gonna happen any time soon.

I'm assuming there aren't many fans of PLL on here anymore since no one has posted in here for over 2 years :rofl: But I thought I'd bump it and see. A little longer than a month before the final 10 episodes. Pretty exciting imo, especially after 7 years of wondering who A is. 

On 10/03/2017 at 11:20 AM, *Luna* said:

I'm assuming there aren't many fans of PLL on here anymore since no one has posted in here for over 2 years :rofl: But I thought I'd bump it and see. A little longer than a month before the final 10 episodes. Pretty exciting imo, especially after 7 years of wondering who A is. 

^ I didn't like the finale at all :ninja: There was a lot of potential but so many questions were not answered ... anyway, I'll always love this show, it's my guilty pleasure. :rofl: ... have you watched it? :p

I hated it the ending, can't believe I wasted my precious life on this for 7years for a stupid ending. :clap: For Marlene King to be one of the  worse writer. 

After Season 3 it kind of went downhill.. but you know.. I was addicted to it anyways :hang:

Still wasn't pleased with the series finale, felt like something was missing.. (except for Spencers evil twin lol) how could you just kill Wren like this Marlene :sad:

OMFGG I HATE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. I USED TO LOVE IT

but when I found out Alison was alive, I kinda lost interest