Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Back to Cannes - Antibes on may 19th at amfAR Gala, these are from my personal works :D

Few portraits of Nina ...

26831826034_03b3a467ac_o_d.jpg

26831826464_1da449fcd3_o_d.jpg

26831825514_9c456e973d_o_d.jpg

27406791966_7d0ee2e600_o_d.jpg

Burning direct sunlight was actually hard to fight ...

Just happy to share !

:excited:

June 8, 2016

HERE COME THE GIRLS

A sneak peek at our first model portfolio

Photographs Sante D’Orazio
Editor Carine Roitfeld
Makeup Fulvia Farolfi
Hair Akki
Manicure Mei Kawajiri

Today, we’re excited to share even more of the first-ever CR Girls 2016—a portfolio of the world’s most iconic faces and unforgettable bodies as selected by Carine and as photographed by Sante D’Orazio. Starring 20 models, you’ll see a familiar CR cast including sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid, Irina Shayk, Nina Agdal, new model Amina Blue, as well as Candice Huffine, Gemma Ward, Barbara Palvin, and more wearing nothing but Kanye West’s Yeezy Season Two collection (which he granted Carine unlimited access to) and towering heels from Gianvito Rossi.

“I am very loyal to models I like, from Julia my daughter and love forever, to my new girl Amina Blue,” says Carine. “I decided to make this shoot very sexy, like the one I did with Steven Meisel for Pirelli—using oversized clothes and sportswear mixed with high heels by Gianvito Rossi, and reflecting the military mood of Kanye's show. His show inspired me with the form of the girls too. They all looked tough, but sexy.”

The 48-page special edition arrives on newsstands today with CR 8, which brings together three separate volumes and over 500 pages of content to make our biggest issue yet.

Stay tuned for more reveals from the issue and order your copy here now to get all three volumes delivered to your door.

1MNgKnBU.jpg

Source: http://www.crfashionbook.com/book/cr-girls-2016/