Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

2013 Summer of Swim

Is “Spend a day in Sin City with Swimsuit models” on your summer to-do list? Well, 1. That’s admirably ambitious, and 2. We’ve got you covered. In just two weeks Sports Illustrated‘s 2013 “Summer of Swim” will take over Vegas, affording you the opportunity to join beautiful models Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal, Alyssa Miller and Kate Bock poolside on June 28.

2013 Summer of Swim

Is “Spend a day in Sin City with Swimsuit models” on your summer to-do list? Well, 1. That’s admirably ambitious, and 2. We’ve got you covered. In just two weeks Sports Illustrated‘s 2013 “Summer of Swim” will take over Vegas, affording you the opportunity to join beautiful models Chrissy Teigen, Nina Agdal, Alyssa Miller and Kate Bock poolside on June 28.

More info about the party/event : Summer of Swim’ poolside party, parade and photo layout. this June 28.

http://www.lasvegass...nds-strip-rest/

It will be a two-part day and night swimsuit SI party at both the Encore Beach Club and the Surrender nightclub. Models committed to this visit include Nina Agdal, Kate Bock, Alyssa Miller and John Legend’s fiancee Chrissy Teigen, who is currently hosting VH1’s Mandalay"Model Employee" reality series. By day, the statuesque beauties will pose for photos poolside and with Encore's resident deejays Sultan and Ned Shepard, and by night party with DJ Cazzette at Surrender.

BTW! Nina is following on twitter and on instagram Darcie Gilmore.... who is Adam Levine’s personal hairstylist and plus is make up artist on the Nbc show The Voice!..... so with that i think is save to say that Nina actually was on the backstage of The Voice like UsWeekly/USmagazine said.

but as a Adam's girlfriend... mmmh we dont know yet i guess.

BTW! Nina is following on twitter and on instagram Darcie Gilmore.... who is Adam Levine’s personal hairstylist and plus is make up artist on the Nbc show The Voice!..... so with that i think is save to say that Nina actually was on the backstage of The Voice like UsWeekly/USmagazine said.

I don't think we will get many news about that; Adam has become increasingly secluded about his private life but if followings are a signal, then Nina also followed Adam's contestants Amber Carrington (when last week she got eliminated) and - today - Sarah Simmons (she got back today on the Voice along many older contestants of this season).

Way more importantly, she also followed mrmailbox on instagram the other day (he's an Adam close friend and collaborator), and just the other way she got followed back on twitter (after she started following him previously) by Gene Hong, Adam's roommate and house holder when he's away.

If all clues fit, these are a pretty consistent number of them.

I think they surely are an item, but I don't really think they are going to show that off for people to know.

Nina won't even attend tomorrow's Final wrap party of The Voice, as it seems from her tweets that she leaves to New York in the morning.

But I think she was for sure there today at the episode, which could explain why during a song performed by Blake Shelton and the Swon Brothers they directly pointed at Adam when a line of the song "Celebrity" they were singing was mentioning how those "only date supermodels".

I wonder why Nina isn't really pushing this connection.

She would gain a lot of exposure just by showing aside Levine.

She would be instantly famous in all of the USA, and she better try to get photographs overcome her man's distaste of paparazzi.

Past girlfriends of him have gained so much popularity through him, and hopefully she will too.

It's a wasted opportunity to stay hidden this much.

Just my opinion. I wish Nina could become the next hit model. A fresh face with a great personality and a great body could be the next big thing in USA.

She's way more than a fantastic body.

I don't think we will get many news about that; Adam has become increasingly secluded about his private life but if followings are a signal, then Nina also followed Adam's contestants Amber Carrington (when last week she got eliminated) and - today - Sarah Simmons (she got back today on the Voice along many older contestants of this season).

Way more importantly, she also followed mrmailbox on instagram the other day (he's an Adam close friend and collaborator), and just the other way she got followed back on twitter (after she started following him previously) by Gene Hong, Adam's roommate and house holder when he's away.

If all clues fit, these are a pretty consistent number of them.

I think they surely are an item, but I don't really think they are going to show that off for people to know.

Nina won't even attend tomorrow's Final wrap party of The Voice, as it seems from her tweets that she leaves to New York in the morning.

But I think she was for sure there today at the episode, which could explain why during a song performed by Blake Shelton and the Swon Brothers they directly pointed at Adam when a line of the song "Celebrity" they were singing was mentioning how those "only date supermodels".

I wonder why Nina isn't really pushing this connection.

She would gain a lot of exposure just by showing aside Levine.

She would be instantly famous in all of the USA, and she better try to get photographs overcome her man's distaste of paparazzi.

Past girlfriends of him have gained so much popularity through him, and hopefully she will too.

It's a wasted opportunity to stay hidden this much.

Just my opinion. I wish Nina could become the next hit model. A fresh face with a great personality and a great body could be the next big thing in USA.

She's way more than a fantastic body.

i agree!! .... but i think Nina is not pushing this because it would make her a famewhore i guess right? or that she is just with Adam for fame.. i think she is taking things serious like a good and real relationship.