Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Guys, did she worked on ANYTHING in the past 6 months?Because all I see from her is attending to parties and galas, but no campaigns, no covers, no anything, not even a catalogue. 

I miss her and I have the feeling that her model career went downhill since she broke up with Leo. 

I think her anxiety is playing a role in how much she does now. She said that she is being extremely picky when it comes to jobs now, and she wants to be more hands on. Since then, she did a holiday campaign with Vero Moda, started her YouTube channel, became the ambassador for PuraStill, and she did a shoot for CR Fashion Book Online where she was named a part of their Class of 2019. She has done small shoots that she has shared on her Instagram as well, but it looks like she is taking a different approach to her career right now. She also worked with the Humans of Fashion Foundation today.

14 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I think her anxiety is playing a role in how much she does now. She said that she is being extremely picky when it comes to jobs now, and she wants to be more hands on. Since then, she did a holiday campaign with Vero Moda, started her YouTube channel, became the ambassador for PuraStill, and she did a shoot for CR Fashion Book Online where she was named a part of their Class of 2019. She has done small shoots that she has shared on her Instagram as well, but it looks like she is taking a different approach to her career right now. She also worked with the Humans of Fashion Foundation today.

Thank you so much for the information, I didn't know abut her PuraStill role! 

On 4/17/2019 at 6:16 PM, hauteheart said:

it makes me sad she deserve more work tbh and this post u can tell she have too much free time and her anxiety its not helping .