Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

3 hours ago, MarVS said:

Who told Nina to dissapear and not post on her INSTAGRAM?  such a bad idea. she needs to step it up her IG game. look at Emrata or Sara Sampaio , Barbara ,etc IG's . Nina lack of work doesnt mean she dont have to post. she still can post beatiful selfies , fun things, helping post about problems in the world , sometimes sexy stuff and also post with popular models . people love models squads . 

People and bookers likes u more if they see u hang out with more models (especially popular ones) and look friendly. it really makes u look like are really good person . IG persona means a lot these days. 

Her work seems to have really slowed down this year, it really sucks.

Maybe it was her choice to slow down? She doesn't even seem to be trying, and tbh she's been working hard since she was like 17, she's already collected her coins and seems to have made good investments. I can see her being a little bit over it all :idk: 

On 13/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, LameImpala said:

Her work seems to have really slowed down this year, it really sucks.

I agree.

Especially in an age conscious career like modelling.

I doubt it was her choice to work less, you don't sign onto a behemoth like IMG if you wanna slow down.

But I wonder if them dropping her has made things more difficult.

Let's face it it's not like Nina is the face of 10 brands - which is where the coins are really made.

2 hours ago, Gelling said:

I agree.

Especially in an age conscious career like modelling.

I doubt it was her choice to work less, you don't sign onto a behemoth like IMG if you wanna slow down.

But I wonder if them dropping her has made things more difficult.

Let's face it it's not like Nina is the face of 10 brands - which is where the coins are really made.

Seems to be quite a few models whose work has slowed up, and that they seem like they're not determined to work lots, maybe modelling isn't very fulfilling at all.

. “I am gonna be going to Turks and Caicos, which is my first time there,” she shared. “So I’m gonna be celebrating Christmas and New Year’s Eve on the beach.

source : wwd.com 

She is on her way to Turks and Caicos but not for work....lol... and almost sure with her bf Jack and her mom Christie Brinkley according to her ig story.