Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, Mira113 said:

Shes on the MAXIM's march cover!!!

Nina Agdal - MAXIM March 2017

(Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Maxim)

nina-agdal-cover.jpg

Nina Agdal : mystery from denmark... pretty much tho cause in Denmark is not so popular and shoudl be huge like Josephine , CBN and Helena Christensen .

Can't wait to see the full Maxim shoot :woot:

As a teenager, the athletic blonde briefly considered a career in oral hygiene, eventually jettisoning those plans because of the years and years of study involved. "One of my best friends back home still has two years left to go in the course," she adds, contemplating the life in scrubs that might have been.

Fortunately for the rest of us (and a certain Hollywood superstar boyfriend), instead of examining molars, at 18 Agdal flew to Miami to become a model. "English was my worst subject in school," she says. "I was very shy about saying anything and was so scared. I landed with $40 and a little piece of paper with the address for the model apartment." 

She remembers crying at the airport as she struggled to communicate with a taxi driver. 

But after just two heady years she skyrocketed to fame as the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's "Rookie of the Year"...

http://www.maxim.com/women/nina-agdal-march-2017-2