Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Thanks for all the updates, ladies!

Does that mean that Nina is or was shooting the days in colombia?

Great to see her working that much lately.

But know, i hope that she has a break for the holidays to spend some time with her family and friends.

pretty sure Nina is not the last one for LOVE advent it  will be probably Kate Upton or Adriana Lima they did a video too . also i dont know where i read that they will do the countdown adding 10 more days of January 2017 or something like that , and it make sense cause we still waiting for Nina , Ferguson , Jasmine Sanders , Sofia ritchie ( lol) , shanina shaik, Adriana Lima , Kate Upton and probalby some more.

i really dont get Leo's attitude i mean he is a huge public figure if people recognize him even when he tries to hide with her hoodies and doesnt work  just deal with it  and dont be pissed  just walk,  i read on Leo's thread that his mom said: go away asshole to the person who took the photos. He is on the street not in a private place. Nina is lately adapting his attitude with being serious or mad when papz are around and its sad cause she always was nice and happy with papz. :/