Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

14 minutes ago, hauteheart said:

I think she may be working there again. Josey is posting on snapchat and she is also in Tulum which would go with the sighting of Leo and his friend and his girlfriend

i still think she is in Denmark .. the sighting pic  girl thats was supposed to be Nina it could be actually Josey

56 minutes ago, hauteheart said:

I think she may be working there again. Josey is posting on snapchat and she is also in Tulum which would go with the sighting of Leo and his friend and his girlfriend

Me too. The guy said he was with his girl, another guy and his girl. The two people in front of Leo is Lukas and Lukas girlfriend Josey. We can't see whose sitting in front of Lukas, so For all we know, Nina could be sitting directly in front of Lukas. 

Anyways there's a shoot happening today in the exact same place where the girl posted the pic of Nina and herself. It's unlikely that the girl is posting old pics and videos from last week when this person also claims there's work happening in the exact same spot today. Plus the model pictured with Nina today doesn't appear to have any connection with SI

image.png

3 hours ago, FashionDream said:

Anyways there's a shoot happening today in the exact same place where the girl posted the pic of Nina and herself. It's unlikely that the girl is posting old pics and videos from last week when this person also claims there's work happening in the exact same spot today. Plus the model pictured with Nina today doesn't appear to have any connection with SI

there having been new posts of leo at a beach in mexico , the source said 

"Leonardo DiCaprio hits the beach on holiday in Mexico. The movie star is thought to be spending a few days on the Caribbean coast of Mexico with model girlfriend Nina Agdal and some friends." 

Nina today on her second day of location in Centro Historico de Merida it probably be close to Tulum ( i think she is doing a commercial for piz buin danish version not so sure tho and all the team: stylist , producers , etc are from danmark ) 

7a1d3a520630270.jpg