Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Hi everyone! :hello:  I've been reading here for a while but my English isn't that perfect and writing on your own is much harder than reading only.  But now i finally decided to sign up.  :smile:

I really wonder why Nina has so little shootings at the moment. She attends some shows at the FW or some events. And we hear about her and Leo, of course.  But that's it, almost.

I was hoping for more as she signed up with IMG

Any ideas if something is planned with her?

32 minutes ago, Rory_ said:

Hi everyone! :hello:  I've been reading here for a while but my English isn't that perfect and writing on your own is much harder than reading only.  But now i finally decided to sign up.  :smile:

I really wonder why Nina has so little shootings at the moment. She attends some shows at the FW or some events. And we hear about her and Leo, of course.  But that's it, almost.

I was hoping for more as she signed up with IMG

Any ideas if something is planned with her?

Hi rory ! welcome to BZ! yes sadly she is been working less than early 2016 :(....... Any ideas if something is planned with her? ummmm i think she did a unknown photoshoot recently in Malibu and a another campaign with brazilian brand called live! and thats about it.... hopefully more is coming too.

3 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Hi rory ! welcome to BZ! yes sadly she is been working less than early 2016 :(....... Any ideas if something is planned with her? ummmm i think she did a unknown photoshoot recently in Malibu and a another campaign with brazilian brand called live! and thats about it.... hopefully more is coming too.

oh! i forgot also with the brand :solid and striped with photographer derek kettela that is probably coming too.

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 9:33 PM, MarVS said:

oh! i forgot also with the brand :solid and striped with photographer derek kettela that is probably coming too.

Yeah, I've noticed those shootings. But it seems that her switch to IMG doesn't bring her anything until now. It seems she has a lot of time to spend with Leo.

I really hope that there's coming more soon.

15 minutes ago, Rory_ said:

Yeah, I've noticed those shootings. But it seems that her switch to IMG doesn't bring her anything until now. It seems she has a lot of time to spend with Leo.

I really hope that there's coming more soon.

me too :cry2:

SHOPBOP CEO, Darcy Penick:

"We are extremely excited to be launching our global #HolidayHowTo campaign with such a strong international talent line-up. As a group, we feel have chosen the perfect mix of influencers to both represent and inspire our customers, no matter where they live in the world. The campaign captures and reflects what we at SHOPBOP do best -  provide our customer with the strongest assortment of curated brands and products, shared through compelling, beautiful content with unrivalled service."

Nina Agdal: How To Stay Fit [Launch: December 27, 2016] 
The model who inspires with her healthy physic and playful personality rounds out the campaign with a class in How to Stay Fit.

source: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/401203986.html