Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

http://people.com/celebrity/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-seem-more-serious-source-says/

From People Magazine (pretty reliable source/Leo's PR mouthpiece)   thanks  @katchiup

Could Nina Agdal Finally Be The One for Leonardo DiCaprio? Couple ‘Seem More Serious,’ Source Says

What was once described as a “fast fling” is quickly growing into something more.
Leonardo DiCaprio, 41, and his girlfriend, Danish model Nina Agdal, 24, “seem more serious,” according to a source.
“Leo seems very into her,” the source tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “He constantly holds her hand and kisses her. Nina seems to enjoy Leo’s company too. She acts very giddy around him. She has great energy and seems to make Leo very happy.”

Whether it’s vacationing on the private Bahamian island Over Yonder Cay, relaxing on the beach, or spending a weekend in Montauk, New York, or Malibu, California, the pair — who have been dating since July — have clearly been getting cozy.

Agdal, who has appeared in Sports Illustrated‘s swimsuit issue and once dated British pop star Max George, is “different,” says the source, but “doesn’t take herself too seriously.”
“She is quirky and has a very goofy personality. She seems mature for her age, too. Whenever they spend time together, Leo acts very happy. For Leo, Nina seems like a breath of fresh air.”
Though the couple do not live together, The Revenant star was reportedly house hunting in Malibu earlier this month.

i Honestly think She should be doing  eds for GQ , more  fashion editorials and defintely Maxim!!! i mean the SI girls  ( the very popular ones like her ) like the Hannahs and the VS girls are getting Maxim photoshoots and Nina zero but like really nada it makes me sad :cry2:

On 29/10/2016 at 2:51 AM, MarVS said:

i Honestly think She should be doing  eds for GQ , more  fashion editorials and defintely Maxim!!! i mean the SI girls  ( the very popular ones like her ) like the Hannahs and the VS girls are getting Maxim photoshoots and Nina zero but like really nada it makes me sad :cry2:

not only she's dating Leo but he's useless too

tumblr_mchpxx1LZv1qbabvao2_250.gif