Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Well yes but she has a great body without PS .

Really???   o.0

Yes really. Maybe you eyes and to be fair certainly 90% of people eyes on that forum, are too used to see photoshoped body or ultra skinny/toned bodies like the VS girls that u maybe can't see a great body when u see one?

She is not "perfect" like she is in SI (she certainly works out a lot before the shoot) but Nina is a young healthy woman with a great body, period.

& not very models can be naturally perfectly fit like Gisele or Elle McPherson when she was young.

my god is too hard for you to stop talking sh*t about the models you don't like? Sara, Kate and now you're here

her body is AMAZING without PS

If only you could stop letting the whole bz know how much you worship Sara.  You dont have to do this in every topic you know.   Its really annoying.

my god is too hard for you to stop talking sh*t about the models you don't like? Sara, Kate and now you're here

her body is AMAZING without PS

If only you could stop letting the whole bz know how much you worship Sara.  You dont have to do this in every topic.  Its really annoying

i'm not worship anyone, i'm tired of your comments..If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all

"You dont have to do this in every topic" the irony when you were in many threads talking about how Sara don't deverse to be an angel :cain:

of course nina doesn't have the skeleton body of some high fashion models but she DO HAVE  great body, curvy one, a normal and heatlhy body the kind of body we should more see, maybe a lot of girls will be better in their shoes if their all were like her in the industry and OF COURSE there's ALWAYS  difference between their body while they are shooting and the picture taken by paps.. but we should all taken in count that she's chilling, she don't take care about her body posture.... whatever... nina you're so beautiful and i miss picture of you !