Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

The Aerie website is...interesting...the pics on the main page are no longer of Nina, and there is a graphic saying "time to get real" and "no supermodels." Have Nina and Aerie parted ways? I always thought she was a spectacular model for Aerie- almost single handed-ly rivaling the Victoria's Secret angels in creating sexy brand recognition. No more Nina and Aerie?

The Aerie website is...interesting...the pics on the main page are no longer of Nina, and there is a graphic saying "time to get real" and "no supermodels." Have Nina and Aerie parted ways? I always thought she was a spectacular model for Aerie- almost single handed-ly rivaling the Victoria's Secret angels in creating sexy brand recognition. No more Nina and Aerie?

we have commented about it and yes neither nina or hannah davis are in the currently campaign , they are trying something new we guess but well.

we have commented about it and yes neither nina or hannah davis are in the currently campaign , they are trying something new we guess but well.

if you ask me, thats a pretty boneheaded mistake by aerie.

but oh well, their loss is somebody elses gain i guess.

@Ninaagdal: Attention everyone! I met Briana a couple of years ago at a philanthropic gala in Miami. This beautiful 11-year old girl touched my heart. Shes staying so strong but she needs our help! Briana is facing Acute Myeloid Leukemia and desperately needs a bone marrow transplant, but can't find a match. Help me spread the word and register to be a donor at www.bethematch.org or your local blood donating centers. It's a simple process and no longer requires donors to undergo surgery. It's almost as easy as donating blood and you could save a life. To learn more about Briana, please follow Briana's Warriors http://goo.gl/1CwpXq Lets do this guys! Briana im sending you my love, support and the biggest hug!
014eea303478083.jpg