Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

It's not bad, it's boring ... When you are not a horny dude who likes to see T&A all day, seeing swimwear & lingerie every time you visit her thread gets boring after a while.

I do think Nina has potential for more, however neither her agency or her agent are that great so i doubt we'll see anything different. I wish she switched to IMG/The Society/The Lions especifically I wish she signed with Ali, I think he's the best one representing girls with careers similar to Nina's

It's not bad, it's boring ... When you are not a horny dude who likes to see T&A all day, seeing swimwear & lingerie every time you visit her thread gets boring after a while.

I do think Nina has potential for more, however neither her agency or her agent are that great so i doubt we'll see anything different. I wish she switched to IMG/The Society/The Lions especifically I wish she signed with Ali, I think he's the best one representing girls with careers similar to Nina's

omg yes Ali Kavoussi is the BOSS! he is with Sara , Anne V , Irina those three girls are doing so so great. but well hope soon.

Ali also manages Jessica Hart & Angela Lindvall and of course they're all with his agency The Lions now, that's the kind of agency Nina should get in ... Elite ain't helping her career at all, after her success with SI she should be doing a lot better but she isn't ... Good management goes a long way, look at Kate Upton she knew she needed the best management she could get to make it big and it worked

omg yes Ali Kavoussi is the BOSS! he is with Sara , Anne V , Irina those three girls are doing so so great. but well hope soon.

I agree, his girls do very commerical things and still can get a HF cover

I agree, his girls do very commerical things and still can get a HF cover

yes i agree too

Why would she want to? HF work you have to deal with prima Doña designers, then all the other crap that goes with it. In what she does now fly to a place spend a few days in a bikini fly to next job, tons easier pays better. Most of the biggest Models did very little HF work after they became big, and then only at their choosing. Commercial work is where you get your name out there from.

Why would she want to? HF work you have to deal with prima Doña designers, then all the other crap that goes with it. In what she does now fly to a place spend a few days in a bikini fly to next job, tons easier pays better. Most of the biggest Models did very little HF work after they became big, and then only at their choosing. Commercial work is where you get your name out there from.

I have to agree.  Nina has no use for HF runways or editorials.  She doesn't even seem like the type who is into that stuff.  I know that MissLima is saying to do both but I think she maximizes her exposure by being hot.  And Kate Upton got really popular by being hot before doing the HF covers.

Sauvage swimwear 2014

post-46718-0-1446099251-51166_thumb.jpg  post-46718-0-1446099251-88971_thumb.jpg

hello there

I have to agree.  Nina has no use for HF runways or editorials.  She doesn't even seem like the type who is into that stuff.  I know that MissLima is saying to do both but I think she maximizes her exposure by being hot.  And Kate Upton got really popular by being hot before doing the HF covers.

she have done Editorials but mostly sexy editorials? lol i mean for esquire ,etc but i really think she can rock so much fashion editorial like for elle , marie claire , harpers baazar , etc.