Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

even though Nina is constantly traveling... she lives in NYC and she said to the Esquire mag that she lives really close to Penn Station and the Long Island Rail Road. with that info maybe paparazzi can caught Nina and Adam? lolllll :p well at least we can get some candids :D

i agree!! .... but i think Nina is not pushing this because it would make her a famewhore i guess right? or that she is just with Adam for fame.. i think she is taking things serious like a good and real relationship.

even though Nina is constantly traveling... she lives in NYC and she said to the Esquire mag that she lives really close to Penn Station and the Long Island Rail Road. with that info maybe paparazzi can caught Nina and Adam? lolllll :p well at least we can get some candids :D

I hope Nina stays true to herself. I just enjoyed her cute rants about Miami Heat and she always seems so genuine.

Whichever her feelings for Adam are, I just hope she can stay true to herself, and understand things before jumping right into them with no prudence.

Adam has a dark charm about him, he seems like also a nice person - I get that from tv, especially The Voice, which made me like him -, but for some reason the models that used to be with him all had a hard time letting him go.

All seemed very affected by those relationships, and quite sad out of them.

All seemed very "not themselves" after their stories with him ended, I actually think always by a choice on his part rather than theirs, since each single time he practically started another relationship straight after cutting any of them, and they never did.

I think Adam does what he pleases, and I think he has to do something right with girls or they wouldn't fall for him (there are many successful dudes around, especially for attractive models), but I still hope Nina is careful, and realize she's just a kid in his hands, and that he has hundreds of girls famous and not daily throwing themselves at him (and he has never been the faithful type, anybody knows that all too well).

I also hope she keeps a careful eye on her career, while enjoying the good sides of dating a multimillionaire who comes already from a wealthy family: I hope she focuses on her own wealth instead of hoping to cross into his, because Levine has always been very territorial with his own things and since his fame has grown, he has progressively increased his refusal of gold-digging partners (which I completely believe is not Nina's case: she's far too sweet for that).

I want her to understand that dating him has also negatives on it.

She will be scrutinized by mean people, a lot more (and being subject of ridic pieces like the Page Six one of a few days ago, probably commissioned by some rivals in hope of shading her before this new link could even get her good exposure).

And yes, I hope at least this story can help her getting widely known in the USA and not only there, but it looks like it's not going to be as automatic as I was thinking at its start .

It's already impressive the number of articles on her and Adam's pairing, and they haven't even been caught together.

Paparazzi better work it.

The month is this one.

The Voice has ended and before Maroon 5 go on tour, they will spend time together and hang out, for sure.

Last year by this time Behati got caught with him in New York a few times.

I hope Nina gets caught this year instead.

The only downward side will be that the crazy fans of him will harass her, but the way she answered tonight about the Heat hate makes me hopeful she couldn't care less.

She's a star.

I want everyone to know who she is.

today/second day shooting Bebe in NYC with Lisalla Montenegro

th_581fb4261166199.jpg/monthly_06_2013/post-49177-0-1446097633-67418_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4014891" alt="post-49177-0-1446097633-67418_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="100.16">

@ninaagdal/instagram

post-49177-0-1446097633-71938_thumb.jpg

I am sure we are gonna get some paparazzi success soon.
This is the latest picture she posted two hours ago (she didn't link it over twitter, just posted it on Instagram).

http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/607254b2d95911e2934722000a9f3cae_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

The dog over her is Bones, Adam Levine's new dog.
Safe to say she's back with him in his house.
In LA.

I also read the comments and Darcy Gilmore answered her and so did Steve Earle (another good friend of Adam), who was in NY and probably met her there these two days. He wishes her a great weekend. Under this picture.

There's no way it doesn't mean she ain't gonna spend it with her man.
And I hope this means we will get a snap somewhere, someway.

Do your work paparazzi.
It's time for our star to shine for all of USA to see.
:ddr::wub:

Edited by PinkCouture

This is the latest picture she posted two hours ago (she didn't link it over twitter, just posted it on Instagram).

607254b2d95911e2934722000a9f3cae_7.jpg

In LA.

I also read the comments and Darcy Gilmore answered her and so did Steve Earle (another good friend of Adam), who was in NY and probably met her there these two days. He wishes her a great weekend. Under this picture.

Do your work paparazzi.

Um that isnt a real dog

http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/607254b2d95911e2934722000a9f3cae_7.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Um that isnt a real dog

Sure that is a real dog... Adam got it in March and also Behati has had pictures with it when they were still on / off dating (or she either was with Adam's family, who is quite fond of her it seems even after their relationship fumbled, because she took this picture with the dog in April I think and they were supposed to be split by then).
post-78955-0-1446097643-47447_thumb.jpg
In those pictures Bones still a puppy, now he's grown a bit but that's clearly Adam's Labradoodle. Edited by PinkCouture

607254b2d95911e2934722000a9f3cae_7.jpg

In LA.

Do your work paparazzi.

HOLLY yess thats Adam's dog!! thank u so much for the info Kora!