Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

They both get something out of it.

She gets far more exposure than she would have otherwise (assuming she wasn't going to magically be awarded some incredible contract out of the blue).

She may not like him at all and may simply be exploiting him too. You never know.

I'm surprised how little biographical information can be found on Nina. A list appears here of the modeling agencies she is listed with. I count 32 companies that she has modeled for in the last four years. As some of her biggest fans could we try and put together a more comprehensive biography. There seems to be a limited amount on her before she became a sensation at age 17 or 18. The only thing I could find is her answers to two questions on Aerie's Friend's and Family interview. When did she start her career? or put another way when was she "little"?

How did your career in modeling begin?

I got scouted in Denmark for an Elite Model Look Competition. I didn’t end up winning because I was too short, but I started modeling after that.

When you were little, did you know modeling was going to become your thing?

I honestly didn’t like it in the beginning. I wasn’t used to people always touching me and I felt like a product, but now I like it.