Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Tried Google translation, doesnt all make sense, but may help a little.

One side of the underwear from the brand new season for shooting 20-year-old Victoria's Secret catalog angel Nina Agdal, cohesive and engaging manner acclaim.

Beautiful model wearing lingerie from the design of nearly 100 brands, filming himself and his friends left over from when shopping for jewelry made. Ended last week, Nina Agdal, catalog shoots, shoot plenty of remaining time visiting shopping made Datca. Agdal beautiful model who came to Turkey for the first time, wants to come back as soon as possible with his family.

The beauty of the Borrower to water

Drinking water during the shooting and observed that attention to form sympathetic litrelerce model, wears a lot of design and everyday life that appeal to her own style very careful selection of lingerie show, he said. Victoria's Secret angel who came to Turkey for the first time for the company, returned home with suitcases full of underwear.

From the way i read it, the photos will appear in the forthcoming Victoria Secret Catalogue.

mmm i really dont think so...if u are right...that page is very wrong...cause i saw that Nina is very popular in Turkish webs.. i remenber when Nina said on twitter she was going to Turkey, lots of turkish pages announced that a "victoria's secret model" (and she is not she is SI model!) is going to come...so is wierd how they have that new pictures... im kinda confuse lol

in this page says i think the exactly campaign . in this part :

İç giyim sektöründeki 50 yıllık tecrübesini her sezon çıkardığı yeni tasarımlarına yansıtan Yeni İnci, 2012-2013 Sonbahar- Kış Koleksiyonu için 20 yaşındaki Danimarkalı güzel Nina Agdal ile anlaşmaya vardı.

Yeni İnci, 2012-2013 Sonbahar- Kış Koleksiyonu

http://www.stargazet...or/haber-639711

somebody please knows turkish??

please someone can translate Turkish? this also please :

Dünyaca ünlü Danimarkalı top model Nina Agdal, iç giyim markası Yeni İnci’nin 2012-2013 sonbahar-kış koleksiyonun katalog çekimi için Datça’ya gelecek

Hi everyone,

Dünyaca ünlü Danimarkalı top model Nina Agdal, iç giyim markası Yeni İnci’nin 2012-2013 sonbahar-kış koleksiyonun katalog çekimi için Datça’ya gelecek

Famous Danish top model Nina Agdal will come to Datça (in Turkey) for a photoshoot of 2012-2013 Fall-Winter collection of Yeni Inci which is lingerie brand.

İç giyim sektöründeki 50 yıllık tecrübesini her sezon çıkardığı yeni tasarımlarına yansıtan Yeni İnci, 2012-2013 Sonbahar- Kış Koleksiyonu için 20 yaşındaki Danimarkalı güzel Nina Agdal ile anlaşmaya vardı.

It has same meaning with above quotation but it mentions that Yeni Inci has an agreement with Nina Agdal for their 2012-2013 Fall -Winter collection.

Hi everyone,

Famous Danish top model Nina Agdal will come to Datça (in Turkey) for a photoshoot of 2012-2013 Fall-Winter collection of Yeni Inci which is lingerie brand.

It has same meaning with above quotation but it mentions that Yeni Inci has an agreement with Nina Agdal for their 2012-2013 Fall -Winter collection.

2012-2013 Fall-Winter collection of Yeni Inci

great!! thank u so much TaFo! :) .... and haha so agree with u ILUVBarbaraPalvin , she is looking so gorgeous!

I guess I'm a minority, in that I like the LOVECAT pics. I get what they were going for.

The Fredericks' show her playfullness to the hilt. The last Arie shot where she's on the floor with her head on the step? Well done.

I like that she looks fit, and still has curves. Let's hope that's the new trend for the lingerie styling everywhere.