Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Don't most models smoke because it's supposed to take away a bit of the feeling of hunger?

Yes they do. But Nina has been smoking long before she was even a model, so I dont thinks she's is smoking just for the less hungry feeling.

Nina is smoking because she is smoking hot.

hahaha lol yeah is sad that she smokes though :/ ,lots of models do it, also Candice , Rosie ,etc . they need to stop that bad habit :yuckky:

well, smoking is making you feel alot more relaxed, so maybe it's a help to either sleeping or just relaxing in a busy life like hers where she travels alot and has jo adjust to the time differents all the time etc

Don't most models smoke because it's supposed to take away a bit of the feeling of hunger?

Yes they do. But Nina has been smoking long before she was even a model, so I dont thinks she's is smoking just for the less hungry feeling.

Nina is smoking because she is smoking hot.

hahaha lol yeah is sad that she smokes though :/ ,lots of models do it, also Candice , Rosie ,etc . they need to stop that bad habit :yuckky:

+1.

I love Nina but smoking is unattractive and bad for your health, no matter what the temporary "benefits" it gives. especially for someone so young :/

*side note i will have the gifs today MarVS (:

I agree. I wish she didn't smoke because it's disgusting and whatever reason she's doing it she needs to quit. I think a lot of models do it only on shoots where other models are doing it. I know that's how it seems with Candice, especially if she's around Erin who smokes like a chimney.

Twitter pic

post-54365-0-1446095248-28329_thumb.jpg

Nina is going to shoot for Aerie with Kirby Griffin and Lisalla Montenegro.

"Excited for 3 days shoot in the Hamptons!! Only the hot ones are on this shoot, wait and see, ready to go! 3hrs ride ;D"

Lisalla's twitter :)

"Excited for 3 days shoot in the Hamptons!! Only the hot ones are on this shoot, wait and see, ready to go! 3hrs ride ;D"

:chicken: I absolutely love Lisalla, that women's legs go on forever. Such a gorgeous girl. Can't wait to see the pictures that come out of that shoot. Nina with Lisalla and Kirby of course...epic shot (Y)

Thx for that good bit of news MarVS :)

:chicken: I absolutely love Lisalla, that women's legs go on forever. Such a gorgeous girl. Can't wait to see the pictures that come out of that shoot. Nina with Lisalla and Kirby of course...epic shot (Y)

Thx for that good bit of news MarVS :)

ur welcome :)