Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Modelinia.com

SI Rookie Nina Agdal Talks Style, Music, and Basketball

Modelinia: What’s your personal style like?

Nina: I don’t have a particular style, I just I wake up and I see if I’m in the mood for colors or in the mood for a dress or a jumpsuit. Generally, I like baggy clothes so I love my sweatpants. When I go out I like a tight black dress and heels—and I love Topshop.

Modelinia: How about your beauty routine? How do you stay so fresh-faced with all the hair and makeup that comes with modeling?

Nina: I don’t really do anything to my skin at all. I’ve tried to use products but for me the only thing that works is to take my makeup off, and then I wash my face with water. I drink a lot of water, sleep a lot, and use a good lip balm! I use Elisabeth Arden 24 hour cream and that’s about it. For my hair I just use a good, inexpensive conditioner— TRESemmé —I try not to wash it too much, so if I can get away with not washing it after a shoot, I will.

Modelinia: What type of music do you like to listen to when you are on a shoot?

Nina: I love house music, I am a house music person! I love Mark Knight, Thomas Gold and Eric Prydz. I only listen to house. If you saw my iPod, it would only be electronic music, and I listen to it everywhere. On flights, I sleep to it, I dance to it.

Modelinia: So with modeling comes fitness. How do you stay in shape?

Nina: Let’s be honest here—I hate working out. I don’t enjoy going to the gym, but I have to, so when I go I do a lot of running. Whenever the weather’s good I like to play a lot of basketball outside because it just makes me run easier if I have a ball to run after, like a little dog or something! But it works. I enjoy playing basketball and I love dancing in the club.

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/si-rookie-ni...asketball/35483

Joe Jonas Dating Victoria Secret Model Nina Agdal

The pop singer has been spotted in Florida with a new girlfriend.

Heartbreaker Joe Jonas, 22, has been out and about with Sports Illustrated model, Nina Agdal, 19, according to New York Daily News.

The two were seen together during the NBA All-Star weekend in Orlando in February. They were spotted again, getting cozy in Miami at LIV and Mansion nightclubs.

Nina is a model for the Elite Agency and was born in Denmark. She is the youngest Victoria’s Secret model.

Joe has also dated superstar Taylor Swift and actress Ashley Greene.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/03/08/jo...end-nina-agdal/