Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

^ That's correct, it's filmed around 3pm EST time i think, but since she's Miami is not a long flight, if she's done shooting garage by noon I'm sure she'll make it to Letterman but we have to wait & see. Anne V & Chrissy are both in LA for the Grammy's & i doubt they both will miss Letterman so if they can make it I'm sure Nina will make it too

trueee :yes:

@SI_Swimsuit
Set your DVR! 10 of the 2012 models will appear on the Late_Show tonight at 11:35pm ET on CBS!!! SISwim

Will Nina be one of those?

No ... I checked! Photos surfaced of all the girls on Letterman but Nina was not there! I'm sure shell make an appearance at Vegas.

yes i hope that too

@SI_Swimsuit
Set your DVR! 10 of the 2012 models will appear on the Late_Show tonight at 11:35pm ET on CBS!!! SISwim

Will Nina be one of those?

No ... I checked! Photos surfaced of all the girls on Letterman but Nina was not there! I'm sure shell make an appearance at Vegas.

yes i hope that too

I second that. My top 2 just turned into my top 3! And Nina's in it! Shes gonna shine!