Bellazon

Eyeliner Help

The Soloist

I don't have much experience in wearing eyeliner cause I'm too lazy to put it - you have to be so patient and careful- but in my opinion if you have small eyes you should only line your upper lid and that from the middle to the end, not from the beginning, if you understand what I'm trying to say :p

I actually meant just the upper eyelid, but maybe a V shape can look good too! try it both ways, but just don't make the line in the lower eyelid too long-make it very short :flower:

@ lyon: I don't wear makeup that much lyon, but I spent hours with my girlfriends having girltalk :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To make small eyes look bigger, add a little bit of light shimmer to the inner corners of your eyes, and use a cream colored liner on the water-line, then take the darker liner and apply as usual.

I have big eyes, so if I did that I'd look ridiculous, but it does look really nice if you can work the look.

I'm african american, so brown eyeliner disappears into my skin... I bought a black eyeliner and it works well. I just draw a thin line and it brings my eyes out perfectly. I once tried to do Adriana Lima's eye makeup look on my own eyes and it didn't work out so well. I think she uses liquid liner or maybe my eyes are brown and her's are blue? I don't know...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Black eyeliner especially on both the upper and lower rims will make your eyes super small.

Wear white eyeliner on your lower rim. White will make your eyes look bigger. Also curling your lashes and wearing mascara will open your eyes and make them look bigger.

I find that pencil eyeliner looks too... smudgy, I guess and liquid is too dark and harsh, it's really tricky. Maybe I should try different brands? I would love to find a very very thin liquid eyeliner. Any suggestions?

Yeah, try different brands. I really like Almay and Milani eyeliners. Always get the retractable eyeliners and not the eyeliners that look like pencils and you have to sharpen them. Those are harsh and not good.

I find that pencil eyeliner looks too... smudgy, I guess and liquid is too dark and harsh, it's really tricky. Maybe I should try different brands? I would love to find a very very thin liquid eyeliner. Any suggestions?

Yeah, try different brands. I really like Almay and Milani eyeliners. Always get the retractable eyeliners and not the eyeliners that look like pencils and you have to sharpen them. Those are harsh and not good.

Thank you! I will try them out!