Bellazon

Accents you like, and accents you don't like

k_dub

I also happen to say 'dude' A LOT!!! Being from SoCal, it's part of our vocabulary out here. 'Yo' and 'man' doesn't bother me too much. I used to say 'Yo" a lot when I was younger. I put a 'y' in when I say 'mayn'.

• 3 months later...

I like british accent's because its hot when girls talk like that & I hate southern accent!!!

Eva Green has a great British accent despite not being British.

how does that happen? she's french :blink: wow pretty wierd, i think british accents and french accents aren't similar at all

i like a guy with a french accent though :fun:

Ugh... I forgot to mention I don't like southern accents either... Wierd thing is I live in Kentucky, so I have to put up with a southern accent sometime every week. Since I'm in Northern kentucky, the southern accents arent very prominent, but there are still a few people round here with em.

So, does that mean that you don't like the way you sound, or the way people around you sound? Remember, we all have accents, but we don't hear our own accents, or the accents of people around us, mostly because people from that certain area talk the same way.

People say I have no accent :|

I'm British. But there's so many different accents within Britain aswell, Scottish and Welsh, then within England you have Geordie, Brummie, Scouse, East End, Manchunian... there are so many. I have a Nottingham accent which is basically a bog standard British accent except dropping a lot of the letters making it sound more common.

I've got a Brazilian accent and overall that's the one I like the most.

Because I feel most comfortable and calm whenever I hear it.

I also like the French accent.

I dislike arabic/indian accent, when trying to speak english.

It sounds rude.. in a way.