Bellazon

Simply your most beautiful fashion picture

Cantor

hmm i have a lot of favorite pics...

ok so i deleted all my pics from imageshack, so that they would be removed from another forum and i TOTALLY forgot that when i first came here, that i used imageshack...sorry bout that

Edited by OriginalSin

I need help. Can you guys post more of ur adriana photos? pick ones that u think would be good for autographs. I'm taking pictures of her to get autographed tomorrow, but i can't seem to make up my mind... u guys got any recommendations/suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok give me like a half hour lol

cand057adriana5es.th.jpgcand147adriana2vw.th.jpgfcelleusmar2003adrianalima02vi2.th.jpgnewimage47xj.th.jpg

tux31268adrianalima6et.th.jpgadrianalima1092bi.th.jpgadrianalimagq3qa.th.jpg150105401dg.th.jpg

idk if u like any of these pics but i tried to choose pics that didnt have tags on them. the first one i think is a cute pic but i'm not sure where she'd sign it since it is kinda dark. the others have some good places to sign i think...

Please do not post images side by side that will equal greater than 600 pixels in width. Thank You - Capt Snow