Bellazon

First thread(s) you check...

OriginalSin

So I was wondering, what's the first thread you check when you go on to Bellazon? I used to have a systematic approach (yeah i'm anal like that :laugh:) where I would check the Models thread for the those I liked, then Adriana's subforum, then my thread, then the General Talk area. Since I became a mod, I basically just go through the subforums in order...quickly to check if anyone's been naughty. :whistle:

So yeah, what thread do you check first?

I used to have a system... it used to be Adriana, then hop out of BZ.

then it was Adriana and the rest of the models I liked. Then hop out.

Then it was Adriana, models then actresses and rest of babes. hop out.

Then it was Adriana, rest of babes and General Talk. hop out.

Now it's just general talk :laugh: :nicole: (notice the lack of hopping out :shifty:)

At chilax (sorry OS I had to bring it up) I had a very specific routine, it even dictated which models I would visit in which order. It use to be Ale first, Adriana second and so on.

Here I visit models first, then Girls to bother OS and Blueeyedbaby, then general thread. In models I visit only the models I like but no models that have sub categories cuz its annoying. Every week or two I will go in to Ale and Adriana thread to check it out, even more rare Ill go into Petras.

After that depending on time Ill go into genearl babe or actresses/musicians but this is rarer. Oh and of course I gotta answer all the pips that people leave in my thread <_<

guys of bellazon, girls of bellazon, adriana, alessandra, ana, josie, megan, petra, all the rest of the models that have new posts, general babe discussion, competitions, actresses, singers, then the male sections, general section, movies/tv and then music and then sports.

So I was wondering, what's the first thread you check when you go on to Bellazon? I used to have a systematic approach (yeah i'm anal like that  :laugh:) where I would check the Models thread for the those I liked, then Adriana's subforum, then my thread, then the General Talk area. Since I became a mod, I basically just go through the subforums in order...quickly to check if anyone's been naughty.  :whistle:

So yeah, what thread do you check first?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

General Talk

Models

Music&movies

Girls of BZ

Love&sex

Computer

Sometime it changes

General Talk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that one took me by suprise. End sarcasm. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

General talk is the most fascinating place, where meaningless pips and meaningful posts

can co-exist in harmony. Much like how different cultures can intermingle in metropolitan areas. The variety is astounding!

General Talk.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well that one took me by suprise. End sarcasm. :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

General talk is the most fascinating place, where meaningless pips and meaningful posts

can co-exist in harmony. Much like how different cultures can intermingle in metropolitan areas. The variety is astounding!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you ever considered being a commentator of some sort? There are sports commentators that can make cricket sound like the best thing that's ever happened on the face of the planet :laugh: ;)