Bellazon

Hye Park
Thumbnail

OriginalSin

Okay, I honestly don't think Hye is appealing. I have seen many many more beautiful asian girls, especially Koreans, in NYC and California. Perhaps it's because she's one of the few Asian models, but still, you have to admit, Hye isn't particularly good looking at all.. :( The girl in the Aqua de Coco shoots with Ana BB is sooo much prettier! I think Hye is lucky she was in the right place at the right time, because there are other fairly tall Korean girls with better faces.

PS Dont mean to sound like a jerk, but it's my honest opinion.

Edited by TantrumXSpeed

i dont have to "admit" anything about her not being "particularly good looking at all" because it's my opinion that she's very pretty. i dont think you're a jerk for not thinking she's pretty or whatever but i think you have to be careful NOT to project your feelings on to other people. not everyone is going to share your opinion, just remember that :flower:

yeah, I don't see it either. to each their own, but I'll take Grace Park or Lee Hyori anyday.

Hmm this Lee Hyori, now THAT's a really gorgeous girl!!

what are you talking about you guys? :(

Hyori is just Korean female singer not a fashion model.

Edited by BubbleBubble

yeah, I don't see it either. to each their own, but I'll take Grace Park or Lee Hyori anyday.

Hmm this Lee Hyori, now THAT's a really gorgeous girl!!

what are you talking about you guys? :(

Hyori is a just Korean female singer.

she is a gorgeous girl but not a high fashion model.

When I googled "Lee Hyori" and saw her pix, she's really pretty. She might just be a "Korean female singer", but facewise, I think she wud be a more appealing model than Hye Park if she had the height to be a model...

And if Hyori were to be a model, I think she's more suited for editorials and prints than high fashion.

*edit* Hm..according to Rhett's site link, Hyori is in ads and prints..

BubbleBubble, you're right tho, she's def. not a high fashion model, she's too cutesy to be.post-3240-1141420011_thumb.jpg :)

• 3 weeks later...