Bellazon

Favorite Disney or General Animated Movie or TV Songs

Joe > Average

What are your favorite Disney Songs :) ? Please say who you voted for, give general favs ect. Also, as so why such and such may be missing I do acknowledge that there are of course many great songs but I don't like to overload poll choices (for the sake of competitiveness). Songs are also chosen and ordered by estimated familiarity with our BZ demographic. Enjoy :fun: !

Note: More Songs will be added for Part 2...

*Edit*

Changed to General Discussion :ninja: :p .

Other Videos Coming...

Group 1 (Lion King Songs)

Oh I Just Can't Wait to be King

Hakuna Mutata

Circle of Life

Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Group 2

When You Wish Upon a Star (Pinocchio)

Cruella Deville (101 Dalmations)

A Whole New World by Aladdin and Princess Jasmine (Aladdin)

Beauty and the Beast by Mrs. Pots (Beauty and the Beast)

Colors of the Wind by Pocahontas (Pocahontas)

Part of Your World by Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Bare Necessities by Baloo (The Jungle Book)

Heigh Ho by the Seven Dwarves (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)

Group 3 (Villain Songs)

Be Prepared by Scar (The Lion King)

Gaston, Gaston by Lafeu and Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)

Prince Ali Reprise by Jaffar (Aladdin)

Poor unfortunate souls by Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

Other Videos as Well as Favorite Disney Songs Part 2 On the Way...

I have to say Joe, I'm not that au fait with your choices. I voted accordingly, but the only one I really like on your list is The Bare Necessities - because the Jungle Book kicks ass... Honestly, I find the more recent Disney songs (90's+) a bit turgid.

Songs are also chosen and ordered by estimated familiarity with our BZ demographic. Enjoy :fun: !
^Screw them! :laugh:

Now this - this makes me sing and samba, and shout 'ay caramba'!

Now who wants to come and be a "gay caballero" with me? :shifty:

:rofl: Thanks Baron for the song :dance: !

I have to say Joe, I'm not that au fait with your choices. I voted accordingly, but the only one I really like on your list is The Bare Necessities - because the Jungle Book kicks ass... Honestly, I find the more recent Disney songs (90's+) a bit turgid.
Songs are also chosen and ordered by estimated familiarity with our BZ demographic. Enjoy :fun: !
^Screw them! :laugh:

:rofl:

Well, thanks for the honesty. I'm definitely a big fan of all these, but moreso wanted to put things of simular recognizablity in the same group, maybe because I was just traumatized by popular model dominance in polls :ninja: and thus absolutely dread the polls with 1 or 2 things with like 70% of the votes :ninja: . So I'm working on Part 2 which will have the rest of the well-known songs in one group and 2 more groups for lesser known songs. I'm open to suggestions for those two lists, but for the most part I hope all feel free to share their favorites whatever they may be :heythere: .

Could there be any more Lion King songs? Honestly I can barely bring myself to vote in Round 1. Okay then, Hakuna Matana, why not? Round 2: Bare Necessities. Round 3: Gaston.

Part 2 is going to include Pixar films, right? Because Randy did a few terrific things on the original Toy Story. The others, not so much (Cars...zzzzz)

:rofl:

Never seen the movie or heard that before, but I did really like it :yes: .

I was going to do Part 2 something like this

Group 1 (other well known songs: "under the sea" "be our guest" ect.)

Group 2 (equally good lesser known songs)

Group 3 (other lesser known songs)

So if any said suggestions could be made for 2 and 3 it would be appreciated :yes: .

But as a side note, here's some of my favorites :) .

Wow what a nice idea Joe.. I will say that group 2 was a challenge for me.. But then I am a huge disney fan and love so many songs from the movies..

Cinderella.

Snow white

Emperors New Groove .. not so much a fan for the other new groove movie..

Anastsia

Fox and the hound

Dumbo

Lilo and Stitch

Mulan

Peter Pan

Mary Poppins

.... and so on..

I know I am lame but I own most of the sing along songs and love songs like..

Zip aDee Doo Dah

I love to Laugh

Spoon full of sugar

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

The Worlds Greatest Criminal mind.

... etc...

Wow, thanks for sharing :) !

Actually with Part 2...with 70 some odd years of movies its impossible to really narrow songs down in 3 lists and to tell the truth there are tons of songs that aren't well known just as good as the popular songs, but people will naturally gravitate to what brings back sentimental meaning for them. So I might just put the rest of the well known songs as a backdrop to a General Animated Movie/Song Discussion thread :idk: ?

Wow, thanks for sharing :) !

Actually with Part 2...with 70 some odd years of movies its impossible to really narrow songs down in 3 lists and to tell the truth there are tons of songs that aren't well known just as good as the popular songs, but people will naturally gravitate to what brings back sentimental meaning for them. So I might just put the rest of the well known songs as a backdrop to a General Animated Movie/Song Discussion thread :idk: ?

I don't know I really like the Disnay thread of songs myself. Do as you wish but let me know where I can help you for part 2 and maybe you can make this on going like some of the other cometitions if people are willing.