Bellazon

Daniela Pestova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

These new pictures are really great. Daniela is a stunning beauty. I still remember, back in the 90s, when I bought an issue of Italian Marie Claire just because it had this gorgeous editorial with her.

I'd have to say she's still looking great, and probably the best nowadays of any of my 90's faves.

It seems that Daniela has an official instgram @danielapestova, at first I thought it's fake but she posted few private photos and also fashion photographers and models commented oh her photos.

Edit: Elle Czech Republic shared her ig profile and welcomed her on instagram

It seems that Daniela has an official instgram @danielapestova, at first I thought it's fake but she posted few private photos and also fashion photographers and models commented oh her photos.

Edit: Elle Czech Republic shared her ig profile and welcomed her on instagram

Thanks!! :flower:

post-17383-0-61505900-1404843218_thumb.j

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Yasmeen-Ghauri-Daniella-Pestova-North-Beach-Leather-print-ad-NST-/281376124146?pt=Magazines&hash=item418352ecf2

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, she is still so beautiful :heart:

Yesterday I watched all VS fashion shows she walked and I noticed that they always gave her a basic bra and a long white skirt (once even a short skirt lol). I wonder why they covered her legs every time she stepped on runway. They gave her literally the worst outfits every year, she wore no amazing outfits at all :( except 1998, Daniela and Karen had beautiful sleeves-like wings but even there she had an ugly skirt.

Thanks for posting the new pics.  Where are the swimsuit pics from?

She wore the skirts on the VS runway because she was self conscious about her butt and/or legs.  Tyra Banks was the same way.

I have 3 officials but she was also on SI calendars covers

I was buying all the calendars back in the 90's: Cindy, Claudia, Estelle, etc

I mean only her official calendars, not SI. Do you have Paulina's calendars too?

Edit: Daniela on swimdaily, they even can't spell hen surname right... :ninja: Unfortunately without outtakes but the video is in nice quality

http://www.si.com/swim-daily/2014/08/13/tbt-daniela-pestrova-beach